-Shipping is free inside the the lower 48 states of the united states on all items listed in my store. the price you see is the price you pay, nothing more!! Shipping prices are increased for Alaska and Hawaii, so I will have to charge extra for shipping to these two states, so before purchasing an item, please contact me for prices. Prices will still be cheap, but I will have to charge the difference to the buyer. I also ship internationally, but at your cost, but you will need to contact me for shipping prices. All items that are purchased that are over $100 I automatically insure out of my pocket for the full value of what was purchased. -Items purchased via paypal will be shipped same day or next day depending on the time of day item was purchased.
-Don't like my price on something? Etsy doesn't have a MAKE AN OFFER button like some sites, so feel free to send me an e-mail with your offer on an item. I will get back to you asap.
-I accept paypal. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE PAYPAL in order to purchase items from my shop. simply take your item to the checkout like normal, and you will be taken to a paypal visitor page for one time purchases. It is simple, and you are protected under paypals buyer protection policies. When using paypal items are normally shipped same day payment is received. If you have any questions on how to use paypal, please feel free to message.
- I will also accept United States Postal Service Money Orders. If money orders are not received within 5 days of purchase, item will be relisted. Please contact me for money order payment info.
Returns & exchanges
-I will gladly accept returns on items within 14 days of purchase date that were damaged during shipping. Return shipping is paid by buyer and is non-refundable, no exceptions. I will issue a full refund of the original purchase price when I receive the item. PLEASE SHIP RETURNS WITH A TRACKING NUMBER FOR BOTH YOUR PROTECTION AND MINE. Please send me the tracking # as well so I am aware of where the package is at. If you receive the item and there is an issue with it, please contact me as soon as possible and I will gladly work with you to resolve any issues there are.
-USPS Postal Insurance: I take an extreme amount of care in packaging and shipping your items to make sure they arrive safely to you. Sometimes no matter how good of a job i do however, the USPS still finds a way to damage items. So, most heavier items (over 1LB) and/or valuable items are shipped to you via priority mail and are insured for full value at my cost. In the event that your item should arrive damaged. Please take advantage of the postal insurance and file a insurance claim at USPS.com. You will receive a check from the USPS for the amount of the claim you filed. if you do not wish to go thru the claim process, you can return the item to me for a refund of the original purchase price. I do not pay return postage since I have already paid for the insurance coverage and shipping the item back to me is not necessary.
- I do not accept returns on items that are sold for RESTORATION OR REPURPOSING. These items are sold as is because they are not complete or simply need fixing, restoration or completion. Please look at the pictures carefully on these items and or ask me any questions on them before purchase, I will gladly answer any questions you may have on the item.
- I do not accept returns or issue refunds on items that are sold AS-IS. I don't sell many items like this, but every now and then I will list an item that I am not able to test, I know absolutely nothing about, or that may have some kind of cosmetic or mechanical issue. I will always mention whatever issue the item has that I am aware of. If you are interested in an item that I have listed that is described AS-IS and need some more information or pictures on that particular item, please feel free to send me a message and I will do what ever I can to help you out before purchasing.
- I do not accept returns on items that are shipped internationally. any items that are bought outside of the united states are purchased as is. This includes items that are purchased outside of the united states and are sent to an international shipper here in the united states.
-I WILL NEVER knowingly list an item that doesn't work or has damage and not mention the issues. If I list an item and I say it works, it works. If I say there is no damage, there is no damage. If you receive the item and it doesn't work or there is damage, it has happened during shipping, not while it was in my hands. If there is something I have missed and you see when you receive the item, contact me, and I will work out any issue with you.
- In the event that you would like to return an item Please, contact me first. I need to know that you are returning the item. Also, do not simply refuse the item and return it to me. By refusing the item you lose your buyer protection In the event that something should happen to the item as it is being shipped back to me, if it is lost or damaged, you can possibly be completely out of everything(this is paypals policy, not mine), so make sure to contact me with any issues that you may have before any action is done when item is recieved. I am a fair and honest business person and I just want to make sure that anyone that buys from me is treated fairly as well and we all have a fun and enjoyable experience buying and selling on etsy!!
Feedback/Reviews -I always appreciate reviews. If you feel that I deserve less than a 5 star rating, please contact me and tell me why before leaving it. I am a more than fair business person and am willing to work out any issues. I cannot help a buyer out if they don't contact me with issues.