The ulu is a unique knife in that the handle is over the blade allowing for more cutting power, accuracy and a smooth rocking motion. This knife is great for those with problem hands and could use a little help. It was invented thousands of years ago by the Alaskan native peoples. The Ulu has been an important part of the Alaskan native culture for thousands of years. Its uses include skinning, filleting, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more. **KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. VERY SHARP BLADE*
• Includes stand and hang tag
• Real Alaskan caribou antler handle and stand
• 6" blade made of 440 US stainless steel
• Great for those with problem hands
• Allows for more cutting power and accuracy
• Please see our return policies for complete details.