Makes a cute halloween dress. I added some netting and a ribbon bow at the waist.
1827 50s Style Full Circle Skirt Dress or Jumper with Blouse
* Pictorial tutorial with line drawings perfect for printing out
* The dress has a lined bodice with darts at the waist in front and back. It has a wide neckline and slightly wider shoulders than a normal bodice. There is enough ease to wear the blouse underneath but it still fits neatly without the blouse.
* Includes 3/4 sleeve blouse in 50s style. The blouse pattern pieces can be interchanged with other patterns in the Snugfit Range.
* Perfect fit for the modern 18" American Girl dolls
* Computer drawn pattern pieces
* The garments have velcro closures. Dress in the back and blouse in the front.
The measurements I use are:
Height 18” Torso 7” Neck 6” Waist 10 1/2” Inseam 6” Leg 7 1/2” Arm 5 1/2” Head 12 1/4”
The little pleated skirt instructions are on my Free Patterns page on my blog. valspierssewsdolldesigns.blogspot.com
There are no returns of PDF products. This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form. You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ®
Love this style dress. They will so comfortable so I'm sure my girl will think so too
Jul 6, 2018 by Judy Hart
Ease of purchase and immediate receipt of item is so convenient! Thank you!
May 11, 2018 by Gloria Albers
Love the style, easy to download, clear instructions. Thank you
Apr 29, 2018 by Karin Williams
A really lovely basic pattern that has versatile possibilities. Thank you very much.
Mar 24, 2018 by karen aris
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Once the pattern is purchased and a download link made available there will be no refunds.
Returns & exchanges
Once the pattern is purchased and a download link made available there will be no refunds. Doll clothes sales are generally final but any difficulties will be handled on a case by case basis.
Any questions regarding the pattern or instructions are welcome. This pattern is for personal use only. The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form. You may create garments for sale on a small scale. When selling garments made from my patterns you must include: Created using (number of pattern) (name of pattern) by Valspierssews