If you see a + More below, please click on it to view the entire listing description.
► I N S T A N T - D O W N L O A D ◄
You will receive four (4) separate machine embroidery font sets: - Vine Monogram (6 Sizes) - Circle Monogram (5 Sizes) - Stacked Monogram (5 Sizes) - Curlz Font (6 Sizes)
⭐️ If you don't have embroidery editing software to combine the individual letters into a monogram or word, no problem. Included in the instant download are instructions on how to download FREE SOFTWARE for Windows and Mac OSX. Also included in the download are step-by-step instructions that will show you exactly how to create your designs.
* Sizes: - Vine Monogram Font 1.5" , 2" , 2.5" , 3" , 3.5" and 4" (Satin Stitches) You will receive all 26 uppercase letters of the alphabet. In the listing picture we used a 3" letter in the center and 2" letters on the sides.
- Circle Monogram Font 1" , 1.5" , 2" , 2.5" and 3" (Satin Stitches) You will receive all 26 uppercase letters of the alphabet (left, right and center). The font sizes are based of off the height of the center letter of the 3 letter monogram.
- Stacked Monogram Font 1" , 2" , 3" (Satin Stitch) 4" and 5" (Fill Stitch) This set comes with larger uppercase letters and matching smaller uppercase letters to create monograms like the ones shown in the photo. The font sizes are based of off the height of the large uppercase letters.
- Curlz Font 1" , 1.5" , 2" , 2.5" , 3" and 3.5" (Satin Stitches) The font sizes are approximate and based of off the height of the uppercase letters.
The letters are all saved separately so you can use any combination of letters and sizes you prefer.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES YOU PURCHASED: Instructional helpful guidelines for instant downloading can be viewed by clicking on the following link - www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
► P L E A S E - N O T E ◄
- This listing is for the machine files only, not a finished item. You need an embroidery machine and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine. To combine individual letters into words or monograms you need embroidery editing software. - You will receive a zipped (compressed) folder that contains each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped (compressed) folder to use it. - Split satin stitches in wide areas of large size letters. - You may use these files to make physical items for personal use or to sell, but you may not resell or distribute the designs. - Re-sizing or editing of the designs is not recommended. We can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept payments through Etsy's direct checkout. Payment is due at the time of checkout. Direct Checkout is a payment method that offers buyers multiple payment options including:
Credit cards Debit/bank cards PayPal Etsy Gift Cards iDEAL (Netherlands only) Sofort (Austria and Germany) Google Wallet Apple Pay
► P L E A S E - N O T E ◄
• Purchases made from inside Texas will have 8.25% sales tax added.
• Instant download purchases from inside the EU will have VAT added. The percentage of VAT added will depend on the laws of the country where the purchase was made from. You can read more about it here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/26439032479
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
If you change your mind and haven't downloaded your files, I will gladly reimburse you in full. Please contact me via Etsy Conversations with your order number. Because of the digital nature of my items I hope that you understand why I need to have this policy in place.
I take my shop very seriously and try my hardest to make your buying experience positive. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your transaction, I would appreciate you contacting me prior to leaving feedback. I can't resolve something that I don't know about.
• It is good practice to always test stitch a design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combinations.
• I use 40 weight embroidery thread when testing my designs and I advise that you use the same weight.
• Re-sizing or editing of the designs is not recommended. I can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.
• Twilight Embroidery will not be held liable for any monetary losses or consequential damages as a result of using any of our designs.
My other shops on Etsy: TwilightSVG / SvgDxf (coming soon)