A5 Journal Notebook - Quote Cover, Literature Quotation, Typography Gift "How do I know what I think until I see what I say?" - paraphrase of E. M. Forster quote from The Art of Thought
The perfect quote to inspire any intrepid journalist or writer - one of a series of notebooks designed for writers who love to read and readers who love to write! A great gift for a student of literature, or lover of the written word. Features include: index page + 48 note pages + any year calendar
* Notebook printed with cover quote by E M Forster * Original typography layout & notebook design, not available anywhere else * A5 notebook dimensions = 14.8cm x 21cm = 5.8 x 8.3 inches * 48 pages 80gsm recycled paper * Choose from ruled or dot grid pages * Integral index page inside back cover so you can easily re-find your notes * A handy any-year calendar printed inside back cover to check dates at a glance * 300gsm kraft cardstock covers with stapled binding * Add an optional gift box
* * * * * DETAILS As a lifelong lover of notebooks, the small details are also very important to me. In this particular range of notebooks, the inner pages are straightforward and functional. The inner cover detail, however, adds that extra degree of multi-functionality which is not commonly available in a simple notebook:
- A numbered index page is provided inside your notebook's back cover. Simply spend a minute or two numbering the inner pages of your notebook, then you will be able to quickly refer back to specific notes whenever you need them.
- Also inside the back cover, is a handy any-year calendar, perfect for checking/marking off dates, at a glance.
* * * * * AN EXTRA SPECIAL GIFT If you are buying a notebook as a gift, let me add some extra finishing touches to make it extra special. Choose what extra packaging details you would like from the drop-down menu:
Add gift box - Sturdy kraft-covered box with lift-off lid - measures 22.8cm x 16.5cm x 1.7cm deep (approx. 9" x 6.5" x 0.7" deep). Box is tied shut with jute twine to complete that traditional parcel effect. Great for both gift-giving and can be re-used for storage afterwards!
Add fountain pen - Writing is always a more luxurious experience with good paper and a fountain pen! Choose from silver-tone metal pen with brushed/matt body & shiny detailing (tips, clip etc) or black with silvertone detailing. Measures approx. 14cm (5.5 inches) with cap closed, or 16cm with cap posted on end. It has a smooth-writing, medium (0.5mm) stainless steel, iraurita-tipped nib. Comes fitted with a removable ink converter to use with bottled inks. However, it also takes standard international ink cartridges.
Add reusable cotton gift bag - Empty bag measures 20 x 26cm (approx. 7.9 x 10.2 inches) with short handles. It is made from 100% natural cotton, and is an off-white colour. It is screen-printed with quote by George Bernard Shaw: "Words are only postage stamps, delivering the object for you to unwrap." The perfect accompaniment for your new journal, boxed or unboxed!
* * * * * FURTHER OPTIONS Browse my shop for more literary quote notebooks, multiple quantity sets, and handy add-ons: http://whirlingworld.etsy.com