- PLANTS. REINVENTED – NEW TO NORTH AMERICA: Carefree and Innovative Plant System with a built-in green thumb makes owning beautiful plants incredibly easy, carefree, and fun.
- CAREFREE: Say goodbye to dirt, disease, pests & mold. Natural engineered clay replaces dirt and special cultivated plants making it incredibly clean and easy.
- PEACE OF MIND: No more over or under watering! Plant gets the exact amount of water & nutrients from a build-in reservoir. Only add water every couple of weeks as shown by the water indicator.
- STYLISH: Clean, contemporary, modern award winning planter design. RedDot Award, 2016 German Design Award.
- ALL INCLUSIVE - 100% SOIL FREE PLANT SYSTEM: Includes Hydroculture Plant and Planter, Culture Pot, Water Indicator, Ion-Exchange Fertilizer for one Year, HappyGrün First Aid Kit, Decorative Topping, Quick Setup Guide, User Guide, Plant Biography, Digital Reminder Service, 1 Year HappyGrün Care.
HappyGrün plant system includes: Hydroculture plant, Outer hydroculture planter, Inner hydroculture culture pot, Mechanical water indicator, Ion Exchange Fertilizer for one year (GrünPower for hard tap water or GrünPower2 for soft tap water), HappyGrün First Aid Kit, Decorative rocks, Plant biography, Owner manual, Digital reminder service, 1 year HappyGrün Care
Plant Type: Indoor houseplant
Light requirements: Sun, Semi-Sun, Semi-Shade
Air purifying capabilities – removes: BENZENE - Symptoms associated with short term exposure include irritation to eyes, drowsiness, dizziness, increase in heart rate, confusion and in some cases can result in unconsciousness., FORMALDEHYDE - Symptoms associate with short term exposure include irritation to nose, mouth and throat, and in severe cases, swelling of the larynx and lungs., TRICHLOROETHYLENE - Symptoms associated with short term exposure include excitement, dizziness, headache, nausea and vomiting followed by drowsiness and coma., XYLENE - Symptoms associated with short term exposure include irritation to mouth and throat, dizziness, headache, confusion, heart problems, liver and kidney damage and coma
Feng shui: Because the leaves of the snake plant grow upwards, the plant can be used for feng shui purposes. The snake plant carries very strong protective energies with it, and can be very helpful in some areas of your home and office.
Planter dimensions: Height: 16 cm / 6.3 in. Diameter: 20 cm / 7.9 in.
Planter material: High quality plastic [PP]
Special features: Lightweight, Shatterproof, UV-resistant
Approximate plant height inclusive planter: 40 - 60 cm / 16 - 24 in.
My dear fellow citizens, I want to start by saying how blessed I feel and how grateful I am to have the opportunity to introduce myself to you today. People look at me, and some fall in love and some do not. But regardless of how you feel about me as a plant, I am sure you respect the courage, the upstanding attitude, and the endurance in how I handle things. We want to make this world, your world a better and happier place. I believe in breathing in good quality air, so I remove benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene, and toluene from your environment. I believe that you deserve more oxygen and less carbon dioxide while sleeping, so I work relentlessly throughout the night so you can dream happily and wake up more energized. My upwards growing leaves and attitude represent a strong protective energy, according to Feng Shui, so not only will I be there for you physically, but also spiritually. And all I ask, in return, is a spot in your heart and home with lots of indirect sunlight and some humidity. My relatives are from all over the world, like Africa, Madagascar and Asia. But my home is where you are, and for that, I am grateful. The HappyGrün Plant System keeps me and keeps us happy and things simple. The absence of mold, soil based insects or pests, and no risk of constant over or under watering help make life easier and allows us to focus on what really counts. My water indicator will tell you precisely when I need water. I like to ask you to make sure to let the indicator fall all the way down to minimum and even leave it there for a couple of days so that my roots can get sufficient fresh air. There is plenty of good news and I am very happy and honored to say “Yes we can!” Sincerely, B. H. Obama II