Made out of thermofilm. These are not waterslide decals. No water needed; just peel and stick on design. Nail wraps can be used as a full set, or you can just incorporate a few into your own nail design to create a custom look.
So Easy to apply:
1. Prepare the nail: shape, remove the cuticle. To paint with a varnish and to degrease a surface of a nail.
2. Select the image on the label, carefully remove it from the substrate with tweezers.
3. Glue the film on the nail, starting from the cuticle and ending with the free edge of the nail.
4. Unnecessary edges on the sides are neatly cut out with scissors or nippers, from the free edge of the nail - a nail file.
5. Apply top coat to seal and protect.
If necessary, the film can be heated with hot air from the dryer to make it more elastic.
HOW TO REMOVE THERMO STICKERS!
Remove the upper transparent layer of varnish or gel. Warm the air from the dryer warm up stickers on the nails. From the heat they will become elastic and they can be easily peel off from the nails.