Pair of Sugar skull pink wooden matchstick style tile charms. made with a cute floral image on mdf wood and a layer of resin over the top for a liquid finish. The backs and sides have been painted and sealed with varnish.
Ideal for using in your handmade jewellery, accessories and crafts.
They Measure 0.5 inches x 1.5 inches
*****READY TO SHIP NOW!!!*****
Happy customers said this:
"Absolutely beautiful tile charm, and thank you for adding the extra hole. Highly recommend this shop 😊"
"I absolutely love these beads, I knew when I ordered them, they would be fantastic, they are way beyond my expectations. When I put them on my bench, they just about designed themselves. Thank you, I will be back"
"Such a beauty, love these tiles. Well packed and fab customer service too x"
"I sent say enough about this shop owners. I purchased this beautiful gift for a friends and asked if she would mind putting a note in wishing her happy birthday. Not only did she do that but she wrapped the gift! Check out her other offerings they are gorgeous and very affordable" ________________________________________
>>>> handmade by Kiki j - creating beautiful beads just for you <<<< ________________________________________
These gorgeous charms will be packaged carefully and wrapped in tissue paper to ensure it arrives with you safely.
Items will be shipped first class within 2 working days of receiving payment using Royal Mail. if the etsy and paypal addresses I receive for an order are different I will Automatically post to the etsy address unless you contact me and tell me otherwise. (Include in message to buyer)
Orders overseas can take between 1 and 3 weeks to arrive and occasionally longer. Please allow up to 6 weeks in case of delays at customs
You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal.
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the “Pay Now” button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
* I will not ship the item until payment has cleared * please feel free to contact me if you are having trouble with payment and I will do my best to help
If you are new to etsy here's a guide to checkout http://www.etsy.com/uk/help_guide_checkout.php
Returns & exchanges
Customer satisfaction is very important to me and If you are not completely happy with your item I am willing to issue a refund under the following conditions
- under the new consumer rights derivative you now have up to 14 days to return run item/s if you are not happy. You will receive a full refund on the cost of the item and postage but you will be responsible for any return postage. Items must be returned before a refund will be issued.
- item should be returned in the original saleable condition and in its gift box/bag.
- if the item is damaged or faulty please contact me so that I can try to resolve the issue before you return it.
- all refunds will made using PayPal or etsy direct checkout depending on how you originally paid
- refunds will be made within 14 days of myself being notified of the return provided the goods have been returned during this time.
- under the new consumer rights derivative I have a returns form available. If you would like one please send me a message and I will email it to you
To contact me you can use this link https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/kikijess?ref=owner_profile_leftnav
I do try my best to source and use nickel free components in my jewellery but cannot guarantee that every item is.
If you see something you like but would prefer a different colour scheme, metal or size please don't hesitate to contact me and I will see what I can do.