This easy to create banner kit is a cute decoration or craft activity for a baby shower and more.
The DIY banner kit includes:
- Animal cut-outs and 26 letters (A-Z) made from premium cardstock
- Mini clothespins
- Plenty of natural twine for hanging (9 ft)
- Choose color palette: Navy blue letters, mint green, pale yellow, coral accents on kraft brown or blue, mint green, and pale yellow. Customization available for up to three accent colors on kraft paper. Contact me for details and a quote!
Craft supplies needed: glue stick or glue pen, scissors (optional) for cutting string.
Ready to ship! Party time!
All shapes were designed and made by me. Animals were originally hand drawn, finished in the computer, and machine cut.
- Use as a guest book alternative at a baby shower. Each guest chooses a baggy of animal shapes, glues them together, and signs the back with their name and brief message. Hang with the alphabet letter on the string.
- Nursery or classroom decor.
- Hang the banner within an open picture frame to make it a framed art piece. Frame is not included. An 18" x 24" frame or larger with a ~.7" depth is recommended.
Alphabet banner of animals: A is for Alligator, B is for Bear, C is for Camel, D is for Duck, E is for Elephant, F is for Flamingo, G is for Giraffe, H is for Hippo, I is for Inchworm, J is for Jellyfish, K is for Koala, L is for Lion, M is for Monkey, N is for Narwhal, O is for Owl , P is for Pig, Q is for Quail, R is for Rooster, S is for seal, T is for Turtle, U is for Urchin, V is for Vulture, W is for Whale, X is for X-ray fish, Y is for Yak, Z is for Zebra.