A DSB Custom Creation, This design was inspired by my daughter's love for her afro puffs!!!! In this listing, Lily Puff sports her bows in pink! You'll receive both images, one including solid bows and the other with polka dot bows.
Please see other listings throughout our shop for her bows in even more colors!
To find this image in a collection along with other bow colors (red, green, purple, blue, and yellow) as a bundle, please visit this listing:https://www.etsy.com/listing/551378648/african-girl-silhouette-lily-puff-clip
This is a DIGITAL LISTING and NOTHING will be PHYSICALLY MAILED!!!
You will receive a zipped digital file with the image and TOU, via your email from Etsy: 2 PNG Images 300ppi 9.75" x 9" (fine for resizing to smaller!)
After your payment has cleared, Etsy sends you a notification for a link to your digital download. You will receive a zipped digital file that you download and then save to your computer.
Please visit my sister shops for cut files and embroidery designs of images found in this shop:
COPYRIGHT STATEMENT: DivaStyles Bowtique owns the copyright to this file and image.
No reviews yet
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Returns & exchanges
********************************DIGITAL FILES**************************************** No refunds/exchanges on digital files unless there is an error on the end of DSBSupply.
All digital files that must be personalized must have all information included in the notes to seller in order for the order to be fulfilled. DSBSupply is not responsible for delays caused by the lack of this information being provided at the time of check out.
Digital Clip Art Purchased From DSBSupply
There is no transfer of copyright or exclusive rights to any of my work. You are purchasing my art for your personal use or small commercial use.
Things you may do:
1. Use my artwork to create items for personal or small commercial use.
2. You may incorporate my designs within commercial items for re-sale provided that the other TOU policies are met.
3. You may have a joyous time and share your creativity with us as we would love to see what you've come up with!
Things you may not do:
1. You may not use our art as it is, as logos or standalone designs. You may add my art to yours to include it in your design for those.
2. You may not use our designs in any type of mass production or wholesale production processes. If in question, please do not hesitate to message for clarification.
3. You may not use our artwork to digitize for embroidery designs or as cut files!
4. You may not sell any digital files containing our artwork where our artwork is based against a solid white background.
5. You may not share the digital files. They are only to be used by the buyer. You also may not buy our files and submit them to another source to have them created into something for you. This is also considered as file sharing.
6. Use our digital designs for purpose of designing fabrics or cloth material of any kind, period, for sale on any platform.
7. CLAIM to sell exclusive rights or copyrights to your customers for printed materials.
8. You may not sell our designs as clipart or parts of digital designs packs.
10. You may not sell any designs created with our images in layer format. All final files must be in a flattened state so that our artwork cannot be extracted from the final design file.
11. In order for our art to be used commercially (for purposes other than cut files and embroidery designs as those aren't permitted), a commercial license will need to be purchased.
Please be sure to join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dsbdesignz/
And also join our Facebook group! Be the first to know about new releases! https://www.facebook.com/groups/DSBDesignz/