This is a digital file
The Maia Shawl - made for a Goddess.
Patterns: shawl pattern
Sizes: Finished measurements 62" wide by 24" long (customizable).
Skill Level: Intermediate
Jaggerspun Zephyr: Lace Weight: (50% Merino/50% Tussah Silk); 5040 yards/lb: Color: Cassis: 4 oz / 1260 yds
SHIPPING (2 Options):
1) Emailed PDF file of pattern: $0.00 (free)
2) Printed and mailed colored pattern please add $3.00 for each pattern. FREE shipping for 3 or more patterns (Note: Please make note that you want printed patterns, otherwise the default PDF patterns will be emailed to you).
NOTE: If you have trouble adding postage when making payment, please contact me for an invoice.
1. When will I receive my pattern?
Patterns are emailed 90% of the time the same day, as I check my email throughout the day. Please allow up to 2 business days for the times I am out of town, kids being sick, etc, but feel free to contact me within 1 day if you have not received your pattern, as you most likely should have received it.
2. I do not see my pattern in my inbox?
Check all of your folders, as well as your trash/junk folders. Many times email filters would put attachments into these other directories. Also, your email program may require you to enter in my email address (email@example.com) to accept mail from. In addition, make sure there is room in your inbox. In the event that the patterns are too large for your inbox, I will make a directory and send you a link to download your pattern.
3. Can I sell items made from your patterns?
As long as you crocheted them yourself, you may sell them as long as the items are not being sold for commercial use. You may NOT sell the patterns whatsoever.
4. What if I get stuck?
There is a pattern support forum available. The link will be listed within the pattern.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)