ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please contact me with your order so that I can get an accurate total and the best shipping rate for your location from multiple carriers.
This Liquid Castile Soap is derived from Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, & other Oils of Organic Origin. It is scentless so you can add your favorite essential oils or other ingredients. This can also be used in its unscented form for people with sensitivities as well. This Castile Soap is often used in pump dispensers for everysday hand soap and can also be mixed with a variety of plant extracts and essential oils to make a gentle and effective shampoo. If you need a larger size than listed please contact me.
*Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil **Derived from Organic Coconut Oil ***Organic Origin
12 things castile soap can be used for: 1. Shampoo Use castile soap as a stand-in for a harsh detergent-based shampoo. Give your head a break! Just mix castile soap with water at a ratio of 1:3.
2. Laundry Detergent You can make your own laundry detergent with simple, common ingredients. Save tons money and do the environment a friendly favor. It’s a win-win! Love This? Never Miss Another Story.
3. Tub Scrub Make a tile or toilet “soft scrub” out of baking soda and castile soap. Simply fill a spray bottle with a dilution of 1:3 castile to water. Sprinkling the area you wish to clean with a liberal dusting of baking soda, then spray the castile solution over the top. Scour with a sponge or scrub brush and watch the stains disappear. This also works great on crusty stovetops!
4. Mopping Solution Use 2 or 3 tablespoons of castile soap in a full bucket of water, and mop mop mop your floors to a sparkly new luster.
5. Dish Soap Make a dishwashing soap (for hand washing) or a liquid hand soap (for washing hands) by simply mixing a 1:1 ratio of castile to water.
6. Dishwasher Detergent Make a fancier DIY liquid dishwasher detergent that’s inexpensive and eco-friendly.
7. Soap Dispenser Refill You can refill your foaming hand soap dispenser with 1 part castile soap to 4 parts water.
8. Body Wash You can use castile soap as a gentle yet efficient bath soap/body wash. They actually sell castile bar soap, but if you want to use the liquid just dilute it in a 2:1 ratio of castile to water.
9. Dog Shampoo What’s good enough for you is even better for your pet! Use the same ratio listed above for an awesome DIY doggie shampoo.
10. Toothpaste You can actually use castile soap in place of your toothpaste, and pure soap is much better for your teeth than the nasty chemicals they put in most commercial pastes. Just add a few drops directly to your wet brush. It works wonders, although the flavor can take some getting used to!
11. Veggie Wash Make a simple veggie wash for cleansing all your produce. Add 1 tablespoon castile soap to 2 cups of water, and keep the mixture in a squirt bottle near the kitchen sink.
12. Carpet Cleaner Finally, you can make an effective carpet cleaner by mixing 1/4 cup castile into 1 cup water. Place the solution in the blender and let it fly until it forms a stiff foam. Apply as you would any other carpet cleaning product.
Good price and quality. fast shipping
6 days ago by Jacqueline Kimmel
Just had a sample! very good soap
May 15, 2018 by Virgen
Really feels nice and soft on my skin. I can see making up some of this in a nice bottle adding your favorite scent