WATERMAN LE'MAN 200 BLACK GT LACQUER PEN'S SET MADE IN FRANCE YEAR 1998 GOOD VINTAGE CONDITION
1. Authentic Vintage Waterman Le Man 200 Black lacquer, 18K 750 Gold Medium (M) Nib Fountain Pen! Piston Converter- never used Includes the Authentic Waterman Paris Pens Gift Box! Clean Up and Ready to be Used
2. Authentic Vintage Waterman Le Man 200 Black lacquer ballpoint pen- Waterman Medium Blue refill There is a small dent on the cap- please, check the last photo!!!
Length: LCd - 140 mm LPn - 128 mm LPs - 165 mm Diameter - 11,1 mm barrel transition
The pictures are of the actual item, we try to take the most detailed pictures we can, however feel free to connect me with any questions. ...
Please,check other my offers for Fountain Pens!
If you need more information or more pictures, just let me know!
It will be securely wrapped & sent to you safely by registered and insure delivery!
* Orders are shipped from Spain to your Etsy adress, usually 1 to 3 business days after they are placed. It takes usually 10 to 20 days to arrive, but it can vary from a few days to a month, especially during the holidays or Christmas time.
* Please note that I am not responsible for any loss or damage during shipping. Would you like to buy a specific insurance, please send me a convo and I will be happy to arrange it. If the item is of high value or fragile, I DO INSURE IT MYSELF. In this case, please check your purchased item in front of the mailman. Might there be some problems and damages, please contact your post office. In this case you should be refunded by the post.
* On January 1st 2015, El Correo has significantly risen their postage rates on international shipments. Please know that I charge only what I pay and always refund any postage overcharges.
* I'm happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases. Overcharges will be refunded via Paypal.
* All duties or custom fees for international orders are a sole responsability of the customer and are not included in the item price or shipping cost
I will ship the items 1-3 days after receipt of payment.
Returns & exchanges
* I always try to describe the items as exactly as possible. Please keep in mind that vintage items are expected to have some wear. Don't hesitate to ask for more photos or any further information you may require.
* I want my customers to be happy with their purchases! However, as all dimensions are clearly indicated on the listings, I do not accept returns when items seem to be larger or smaller than expected. If any information is missing, feel free to contact me with any question prior to purchase. I'm always happy to help !
* I can only refund an item if the buyer feels that it differs greatly to my description. It may then be returned for full refund minus shipping charges (initial shipping costs). Buyers are required to pay for traceable return postage.
* Please make sure that the items you would like to buy meet the customs requirements of your country before purchasing. I cannot be held responsible in any way if an item is seized by the customs. I will refund your money only if it is sent back to sender (minus shipping charges).
As some of the items listed here have also been submitted on private auctions, I'd like to ask you not to buy any of the products marked with "SOLD OUT"/ "ON HOLD". If such an item has been sold in Etsy, I of course shall return the money to the buyer, however the fees and the taxes for the transfer shall not be refunded!