BENEFITS FOR SKIN 1. Anti-Aging: Contains high levels of antioxidants and carotenoids to help protect the skin from environmental damage and free radicals.
2. Acne Fighting: Non comedogenic neem oil helps clear up acne by removing acne causing bacteria from the skin.
3. Helps with Symptoms of Eczema.
4. Fungal Infections: Fights nail infections and athlete’s foot. Effective on 14 different cultures of fungi.
5. Skin Moisturizer: Helps to moisturize severely dry skin.
6. Removes Pigmentation: Slows melanin production for a more fairer skin tone.
BENEFITS FOR HAIR 1. Treats Dandruff: Helps maintain scalp’s PH level to help prevent dandruff.
2. Frizzy Hair Treatment: Add a few drops to shampoo for less frizz.
3. Head Lice Treatment: A safe, organic, effective method to treat head lice without harsh, unhealthy chemicals.
4. Hair Growth: Promotes hair growth for those with thinning hair.
WOULD YOU PUT INSECTICIDE ON YOUR FACE? I WOULD! It may sound odd that an oil that is capable of killing is also capable of healing. Neem oil contains many properties that makes it ideal in fighting acne and restoring the skin to a healthy state. The antibacterial properties of neem oil helps to eliminate the bacteria that causes acne. Neem oil draws out toxins and softens the skin making it easy to wash away dead skin cells to help keep pores clear. Its moisturizing properties help balance the skin’s production of sebum, forcing the skin into producing the correct amount. Antioxidant properties counteract damage caused by free radicals and heals acne scars. Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe pain and reduce the redness caused by acne.
Try a bottle today!
Item was possibly stored cold? Left 1/2 of ea btl unusable. Really really upset about that, scratch I want my money back