I ship using Small Packet Air. They quote 4 -5 business days. Tracking provided on orders of $50 CAD or greater. Shipping overages are refunded.
U.S.A. & all other destinations:
I ship using Small Packet Air International. This service quote's 5 - 10 business days, depending on destination. Some destinations may take longer. Tracking provided on orders of $50 CAD or greater. Shipping overages are refunded.
I currently do not ship to Mexico due to Customs regulations.
* Shipping cost does not increase with each additional item added after the initial item.
* Your package will be shipped within two business days from transaction date.
* Shipping cost does not include any duty/custom fee's/ VAT or taxes, if applicable.
* Items ship from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
* Pendants are shipped in a pouch, packaged in a bubble lined envelope.
I accept all options available at check-out. I also accept ETN crypto currency, you may choose 'other' as a payment option. wallet address: etnkFKDP5YW9hnHos5eChagYjD6qVn8dvWJESd5FocpbXddHHdQoeEY1D7tiHrBHs538EVRHwtWtMdSXGxD2LnhBA6kRbKkEkr
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 60 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
If you do not love your item, please do not hesitate to return it within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price. Your refund will be honored upon receipt. I share the burden of shipping costs by fully refunding the initial shipping cost, while the buyer is responsible for the return shipping. (if tracking is not provided on items returned for refund they are sent at buyers risk.)
* All of my ammolite are free form stones and none are composites.
* Care: A soft, nonabrasive cloth can be used when needed, and a commercial pearl cleaner is recommended for a thorough cleaning. Ultrasound cleaners and harsh chemical cleaners can damage ammolite and should be avoided. Keep your ammolite away from water and moisture.
* If you are purchasing a pendant:
Leather cord necklace included is made in U.S.A. with a solid sterling silver clasp. Black leather is dyed with a solution that does not contain AZO, a dye that sometimes contains benzene and other chemicals widely considered to be carcinogenic.
* Factors in my ammolite pricing:
- color. Blue and purple being more rare, then yellow and gold, followed by red & green. In my opinion pink is the rarest color.
- lustre of quality of color at every angle. While some pieces look just as great as other more expensive pieces in a photo, they might only display that depth and quality of color at limited angles or under limited lighting compared to their more costly counterparts.
- spectrum of color. More valuable pieces may display two, three or four clear, quality colors all at once. The next best thing is a stone that will display a quality solid color at one angle, and when you tilt it at a different angle it will display another solid quality color.
- absence of natural inclusions on the shell such as cracks and lines. (There are still very valuable pieces that have inclusions, but factors such as clarity and rarity of color bring the price up despite these imperfections.)
- size. The above factors mentioned might make a much smaller stone more valuable than a large one, but with the rarer qualities price increases substantially with size.
- personal preference/ general uniqueness.
Ammolite is such a personal gem, it is hard to have a specific formula when measuring value. There are rare anomalies that some prefer, and others don't, such as presence of pyrite, for example. Patterns are naturally occurring in ammolite, and add to it's beauty and desirability.