• Orders won’t be fulfilled until payment has been confirmed. • Most items are shipped within 2-5 business days. • For stamp orders, if you want your package to be trackable, there will be an additional charge. Please contact me before purchase for a postage quote and for me to set a listing up accordingly. • Also for stamp orders, please allow up to 5 working days for your stamps to be carved and then allow for shipping time • Please note that you (the customer) will be liable for any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery in accordance with your country's tax/import regulations.
• Sombras Blancas accepts payments through PayPal and Direct Checkout.
Returns & exchanges
• Sombras Blancas does not issue any refunds or exchanges on printed items once the fulfillment process has started.
• For stamps, I gladly accept returns and exchanges (no cancellations): Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery • Custom or personalized stamps can’t be returned. • Conditions of return for stamps: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Due to different monitor calibrations note that colors may change slightly from monitors to printed products. • Copyright of the artwork is retained by the artist following the sale of the item.
• Due to its handmade nature, your hand carved stamp may vary slightly from the one on the images. • I always ink my stamps to test their impression during the carving process so they will be ink stained when you receive them.
For more information or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me at hello [!at] sombrasblancasdesign.com tions, don’t hesitate contacting me at hello [!at] sombrasblancasdesign.com