1) Set your iron at the hottest temperature setting, without any steam.
2) Place your patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
3) Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible, keeping the iron stationary over the patch.
4) For best results, turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 &3
5) Allow the patch to cool down, then admire!
Heat seal to polyester/cotton fabrics. Do not apply to rainwear (waterproof), highly elastic, rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics. Once applied, applique is permanently attached to the garment and is washable, dryable and dry cleanable. For machine washing, turn garment inside-out before washing and drying.
Connect with us on Social Follow us on Pinterest for inspiration https://www.pinterest.co.uk/ihavethisthingwithbujo Share your bullet journal with us on Instagram @ihavethisthingwithbujo use hashtag #ihavethisthingwithbujo to get featured.