Neodymium magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together. Eye protection should always be worn when handling neodymium magnets.
Do NOT give these to younger children or pets. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body. If swallowed they can stick together across intestines causing serious problems or death.
These magnets are NOT to be used as desk toys for entertainment purposes or for mental stress relief.
The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can also damage magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. They can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays. Never place neodymium magnets near electronic appliances.
Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices.
Neodymium magnets are brittle and prone to chipping and cracking.
Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175F (80C) . Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning they will create toxic fumes.
Like any tool, neodymium magnets can be useful, but must always be treated with care.