Botanical Name: Linum Usitatissimum Method of extraction: Cold Pressed Country of Origin: USA Ingredients: Pure Flax Seed oil Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow
!!! SAME DAY FREE SHIPPING !!!
NO ALCOHOL OR ARTIFICIAL DETERGENTS NO ANIMAL TESTING
Flaxseed oil (also known as linseed oil) is derived from the extremely nutritious and disease-preventing flaxseed. Similar to the seed, flaxseed oil is loaded with healthy omega-3s, fatty acids that have been associated with healthier brains and hearts, better moods, decreased inflammation, and healthier skin and hair. With its nutty, slightly sweet flavor, a tablespoon of flaxseed oil is thankfully not one of those health foods that’s a torturous addition to your daily routine, which is great news given all the flaxseed oil benefits to your health.
Uses and benefits:
1. Helps Prevent Heart Disease Omega-3s can play a big part when it comes to heart health, and flaxseed oil will help you get enough. There is promising evidence pointing to ALA being helpful in lowering blood pressure numbers, as well as helping to keep arteries from hardening. These two alone would be a big help to the circulatory system and your overall heart health, as well as lowering your risk for heart attack and stroke. The anti-inflammatory properties of the omega-3s in flaxseed oil also helps the heart, and this works on a gradual basis, which is why it’s best to use it as a supplement over the long run.
2. Helps Prevent Cancer One of the most important benefits of taking flaxseed oil is that you’ll be increasing your omega-3 intake, which in turn helps protect the body from several different types of cancer.
3. Decreases Inflammation The anti-inflammatory nature of omega-3s has been well-documented, and by taking flaxseed oil you’ll be helping to achieve higher omega-3 levels, resulting in less inflammation in the body.
4. Helps with Depression and Mental Illness Omega-3s have been shown to help treat symptoms of depression, as well as other mental illnesses like bipolar disorder.
5. Provides Anti-Aging Benefits The omega-3s in flaxseed oil act as an antioxidant in the body, helping to protect it from free radical damage. This slows the aging process on an internal level, and helps you look and feel younger.
6. Skin care Flaxseed oil is also applied to the skin to sooth irritations or soften roughness.