PHYSICAL COPY of “Jesus is Obedient," a kids craft devotional with 8 lessons that teach kids that life is better when we follow God’s rules. They will learn that Jesus’ perfect obedience allows them to also obey God, parents, and authorities. This is one of our 4 Learning to Live Like Jesus craft devotionals, which are tools that parents or caregivers can use to engage Scripture with their kids in a fun and hands-on way.
- Physical book shipped to your home; resembles a workbook sized 8x10 inches
- Great for 2-6 year old kids
- Each devotional is easily adaptable to your child's skills and interests
- Includes simple crafts using many household items
- Includes our vision for how to use this devotional, a shopping list for craft supplies, and adaptations for a variety of age groups
EACH DEVOTIONAL SPLIT INTO THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS: - Craft Word: The word highlighted from the scripture passage which connects to the craft.
- Let’s Have Fun: The craft or activity designed to help kids learn to obey like Jesus!
- Let’s Chat: The short, simple, and easy explanation of the scripture passage to help kids understand deeper truths of God’s Word and to help parents more easily explain truths that are hard for young kids to grasp.
- Notes: A section left intentionally blank for you use as you see fit. Write notes to prepare or record the things your kids learned while doing that day’s devotional.
There are three of us on the Little Hearts Little Hands team, and we desire to see parents be intentional about teaching their kids about Jesus. We each have children, and we know how easy it is to neglect teaching them about the most important part of life...life with Jesus. We created LHLH so we could have plans and resources available to show our children that Jesus is real and he is better than anything this world has to offer.