Everything you need to get started with polymer clay. Kit includes: 1. Premo Polymer Clay Assortment - Includes 24 - 1 oz bars: White, Pearl, Translucent, Ecru, Sunshine, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Wasabi, Bright Green Pearl, Spanish Olive, Orange, Pomegranate, Magenta Pearl, Purple Pearl, Purple, Turquoise, Peacock Pearl, Gold, Antique Gold, Copper, Bronze, Burnt Umber, Gray Granite, Silver, Black
2. Souffle Polymer Clay Assortment - Bakes to a beautiful suede like finish. Includes 12 – 0.9 oz bars: Igloo, Canary, Pistachio, Jade, Pumpkin, Cherry Pie, So 80's, Turnip, Sea Glass, Lagoon, Cowboy and Poppy Seed
3. Sculpey Acrylic Roller - Easily condition your clay with our Seamless Acrylic Roller. Smooths without leaving roller marks. Eight inch length is ideal for rolling large sheets. Clear material will not block vision of clay below. Easy-to-clean roller has a non-stick surface.
4. Sculpey® Super Slicer Set - Four interchangeable blades with comfort handles protect hands from sharp blades. Long, rigid blade sections clay and trims wide sheets. Flexible blade cuts curves. Wave and rick-rack blades trim sheets and add details.
5. Sculpey® Style & Detail Tools - A 3pc. set of double-ended tools with metal ball ends for shaping clay and flexible tips for smoothing and blending clay. Flexible Tip Shapers come in 5 mm, 7 mm and 8 mm, in a variety of shapes to shape and smooth clays, blend seams, create patterns and textures. Ball End Stylus ends are 12 mm, 6 mm and 2 mm and can be used to make indentations, concave forms and create curled or wavy edges
6. Pin tool - used to create holes in beads, trim clay, texturize, and many other uses.
7. Plastic Template (2) - plastic cutting mats for Silhouette Curio cutter. My preferred surface to cut the clay on. Cut to fit over the Curio Cutting mat. Reduces the need for a clay carrier and saves your cutting mat. Also makes a creat work surface.
AND... you also get my tips, tricks, and resources for working with polymer clay and the Silhouette digital cutters: Cameo & Curio.
I try to ship orders within 24 to 48 hours of receipt of order. If you need expedited service please let me know. Priority Mail Express is available for an additional charge.
If you are a resident of Vermont I must charge you VT Sales Tax of 6% plus any local option tax if applicable.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
Refunds are accepted regardless of reason. I want you to be happy with your purchase and recommend me to your friends. If you have any issues with my products, please 'convo' me so that I can fix what's wrong.
Wholesale: I am happy to provide a wholesale price list and terms upon request. Those interested in making wholesale purchases from Really Unique Creations are required to have a verifiable business license or sales tax exemption certificate from their state. A copy of these documents should be provided prior to the first order. For more information, send me a convo.
Privacy: All personal information gathered by Really Unique Creations is kept completely confidential and not shared with anyone.
Copyright: All images and content are copyrighted to Really Unique Creations and may not be used without permission.