We ship all orders via Canada Post, unfortunately, they do not offer tracking on regular Letter mail.
Please check the Canada Post website for the delivery standards: Within Canada: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGdeliverystds-e.asp#2105927 U.S.A. and International: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGdeliverystds-e.asp#2029048
**Please note that we cannot control shipping times, these shipping estimates are provided by Canada Post.
Please be sure that your shipping address is complete and correct when placing your order.
Labelicious can not be responsible for any lost shipments due to the fault of the Post Office or incorrect/incomplete addresses given by the buyer.
International buyers will be responsible for any duties, customs fees, or other taxes as determined by their country.
Labelicious accepts Paypal, credit cards and Etsy gift cards. Orders can only be cancelled before they are printed.
Labelicious has the right to cancel an order or deny service and will issue a full refund if the order can not be completed to our high quality standard.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
Reprints or refunds will be issued on mistakes that we have made and all reprints/refunds are evaluated on a case by case basis.
Should a refund be requested after a sample has been designed and sent to client, a refund reduction of $10USD will be applied.
1. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME? Once you place your order you will receive a photo sample within 5 business days (not including weekends). Once you have approved your sample, your order will print and ship in 4 business days.
2. CAN YOU PRINT A LOGO OR AN IMAGE ON YOUR LABELS AND TAGS? Yes, we can! Please email your logo or image in high-resolution JPEG or PNG format to judy [!at] shoplabelicious.com. We can also work with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files.
3. DO YOU PRINT IN COLOUR? At this time we print in one colour only, as listed in the drop-down menu in the listings.
4. CAN I ORDER MY LABELS IN DIFFERENT SIZES? Yes, we print a variety of sizes. Please consult the drop-down menu in each listing.
5. CAN YOU PRINT ON THE BACK OF LABELS? Yes, we can on our fold-over labels.
6. DO YOU OFFER RUSH ORDERS? Yes, we offer the option to rush your order! Please select this listing in addition to your label listing: RUSH MY PROOF (proof within 1 business day): http://bit.ly/RUSHMYPROOF
We also now offer Express shipping with a 2-4 day guarantee with tracking for both Canada and the United States. Please select XpressPost shipping as your preferred shipping method when checking out.
7. DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE? Yes, we do. Shipping to the USA and worldwide shipped by Canada Post regular mail. Canada Post offers NO tracking for this service.
8. CAN WE PURCHASE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING? Yes! Please select XpressPost (2-4 days) shipping when checking out.
9. DO YOU KEEP LOGOS OR PAST ORDERS ON FILE? Yes, we do! Please use the reorder listing if you would like to order a previous order. Please quote your previous order in the notes section of your order.
To reorder care/content labels: http://bit.ly/REORDERCONTENT
To reorder hang tags, brand labels, or iron-on labels: http://bit.ly/REORDERBRAND
To reorder BLACK brand or content labels: http://bit.ly/REORDERBLACKBRAND
10. I DON'T NEED A LARGE QUANTITY OF LABELS, CAN I ORDER ONLY 100? Please note that the setup, design and printing of your labels require the greatest amount of our time. You may order 100 labels, however, our minimum order is $22.00USD for brand labels and $38.00USD for content labels. Minimum order brand labels: http://bit.ly/MINIMUMORDER1 Minimum order care/content labels: http://bit.ly/MINIMUMORDER2
11. WHICH FABRIC PEN DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR WRITING BATCH NUMBERS, SIZES, ETC ON YOUR LABELS? We recommend the Zebra 402 or a Laundry pen which we sell in our shop. Do not use a liquid tip or felt-tip pen, it must be ballpoint and permanent ink. Listing: http://bit.ly/fabricpen