* Although there are 2 available, the list price is for 1 plate. The last photo shows both plates available.
Lovely, vintage, mortise cylinder plates salvaged from Eastern Massachusetts. We acquired a big box filled with, "New Old Stock," plates from the storage room of hardware store that closed down in 2016, and these are 2 of the plates. As a result, they're as close to mint as you could get for old, door hardware.
These pieces were made of the highest quality brass. They are solid, thick, heavy, cast brass, not flimsy stamped, pressed, or wrought brass nor plated steel. Both have patina, but one has much more and is significantly darker than the other (see last photo). Each has subtle, surface scratches from being shuffled around in a box over the years.
Dimensions: 2" diameter (3/16" deep)
* Opening is 1 3/16" in diameter, big enough to fit a standard-sized cylinder mortise *
· Continental U.S.: FREE!
· Canada: $9.99 and $11.99 for both
· Asia, Australia & Europe: $14.99 and $16.99 for both
· Other international buyers please email us for a quote.