This collection of meal choice icons offers options for chicken, beef, pork, vegetarian, seafood / fish, and lamb. These icons are easy to use - simply drag and drop into your design, and resize to fit! Use them for your wedding place cards, RSVPs, and more.
All elements are high-quality files, suitable for print or digital projects.
*Please note that this is a digital download, and will not include any physical items.*
• Claim these designs as your own • Redistribute or resell to others as is • Transfer to others as is in an editable format
By purchasing this item, you agree to the terms and conditions.
These worked out perfectly for the escort cards at my wedding!
1 day ago by jackbail
Apr 12, 2018 by Christine Tomkowich
Loved using these icons for my Wedding RSVP Cards!
Mar 18, 2018 by Hillary
Mar 13, 2018 by Jordan Wolf
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
Due to the digital nature of our items, we do not accept refunds or exchanges. Thank you for your understanding!
1. The fonts aren't displaying correctly. How do I fix this? 2. Can you do custom orders? 3. How do I download my files after purchase? Where is my order? 4. I sent you a message, when will I receive a response? 5. Can I edit your templates on my phone? 6. Can I print your chalk design on black paper with white ink?
1. The fonts aren't displaying correctly. How do I fix this? The text will not appear properly until you download and install the fonts. To do this, open the Font List included in your order. Download all fonts in the list, and make sure to install each font on your computer (this step is very important). If you do not know how to install fonts on your computer, follow this link for step-by-step instructions: www.fontspring.com/support/installing After you’ve installed each font, relaunch MS Word and open the template. If you're still not seeing the text as it should appear, please send us a message and we can offer you a different solution.
2. Can you do custom orders? Yes, we do custom orders! We can adjust any of the designs in our shop with your custom wording, colors, graphics, etc. Please contact us via Etsy Conversations and let us know what you'd like, and we'll give you a cost/time estimate.
We can also create custom designs from scratch, but the price will vary on an individual basis. Please contact us if you're interested!
3. How do I download my files after purchase? Where is my order? Many of our items are digital downloads, which are instantly available in your Etsy account after you’ve completed your purchase. Etsy has easy instructions for how to do this! Here's where to find them: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
4. I sent you a message, when will I receive a response? Customer service hours are Monday through Friday, between 12-7pm Pacific Standard Time. All customer messages are answered in the order they are received. We do our best to reply within 1-2 business days (and often reply same or next day), but please note that this is not guaranteed.
5. Can I edit your templates on my phone or tablet? Our templates are designed in Microsoft word, and require Microsoft® Word 2003 or higher to edit. We can not offer technical support for use in other programs, or on mobile devices. All templates are .doc file format.
6. Can I print your chalk design on black paper with white ink? As far as we know, printers don't have white ink. When you print, whatever is white is treated as blank and is not printed. With that said, you can definitely print on colored paper, which will show through wherever there is white in the design.