THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE SO " NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR ADDRESS" If you want something different PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA ETSY CONVO
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELLOW BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER
*This listing is for a high resolution instant download file, so NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR ADDRESS. *Once Etsy process your payment you can download the files instantly, just go under "you", then click on "purchases and reviews" . *You can print out as many copies as you like!!
There are NO REFUNDS or exchanges on INSTANT DOWNLOADS - no exceptions.
1. DIGITAL DOWNLOAD IRON-ON TRANSFER
-Your order will include: 2 Digital Images -1 front facing image, 1 reversed/ mirrored image (same image) -Size: 8,5" x 11'' -High resolution: 300 DPI -Jpeg Format -The digital image you will receive WILL NOT have watermark on it. -Image size will vary based on the resolution of your monitor, just shrink the image to your desired size for printing.* -Remember you can re-size the image on your printing options before you "print"
To make a shirt using this this digital design featured in this listing, you just need an inkjet printer, iron on paper and an iron.
**All iron on transfer papers have full instructions included with them. All will be a bit different with their instructions. Some will ask you to “mirror” or “flip” your image. We include mirrored images with all of our listings. *Remember to read the instructions. Some papers do not require flipping.
**If you need to make your image larger or smaller, you can do this on the printer options screen before you print.
Front Facing version used for: Printed Art, Framing, Signs, Laminate, Wall decor, Door Signs, Mail Box Announcement, Fish Extenders, etc.. This design is for personal use. Please do not share widely or sell in any format. Thank you. HOW TO ORDER 1. Add item to your shopping cart. 2. Proceed to check out, place your order 3.After Etsy process your payment you can go under "you" then click on "purchases and reviews" then download the files
HOW TO MAKE A T-SHIRT WITH A DIGITAL IMAGE
Printable DIY Iron on transfers from digital images! They are an easy and an affordable alternative. Print images onto iron on transfer paper, from your home computer and create your own t-shirt! Some important tips to remember:
1. Make sure you purchase the correct iron on transfer paper. There are many types to choose from, including those for light fabric and those for dark fabric. You can purchase iron on transfer sheets at most any craft or retail store.
2. If you are going to iron your transfer onto dark fabric be aware that any part of the image that you don’t cut out will show WHITE on the fabric. Light fabric transfers will be a bit more forgiving, as the transfer paper is almost transparent, however, we recommend you try to cut it out as close to the design as possible, for best results.
3. All iron on transfer papers have full instructions included with them. All will be a bit different with their instructions. Some will ask you to “mirror” or “flip” your image. I include mirrored images with all of my listings. *Remember to read the instructions. Some papers do not require flipping.
4. If you need to make your image larger or smaller, you can do this on the printer options screen before you print.
5. Practice first! Print your image out onto a plain sheet of paper to make sure it’s the correct size that you want and that all of the image is within the paper area. You also might want to consider doing a small test project on on older piece of fabric so you get the hang out of ironing the transfers. Follow the directions on the package of transfer paper for best results.
HAVE ANY QUESTION? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA ETSY CONVO