- Most of our items are MADE TO ORDER, so we need some time to create your custom piece. This is why orders are normally shipped within 1-2 weeks of receipt of payment.
- We ship via international registered airmail service. It should normally take approx. 10-14 business days to arrive, but please note that occasionally delivery may take an extra few days.
- If you wish, expedited delivery may be an option for an additional charge. Please contact us for more details.
- We accept payment through Paypal and Major credit cards. You don't need a Paypal account to pay this way, just click the Paypal button when you go through the checkout and look for the link to pay with your credit card.
- Tax will be added to shipments within PA (6%).
- For all international packages, you are responsible for your country's taxes/duties. Each country is different in rates so please do proper research prior to your purchase.Thank you.
Returns & exchanges
Orders other than custom requests that are bought through the website can be returned within 10 days for a full refund.
Custom requests are non-refundable.
The 10 day return window begins the day you sign for your package.
If there are any issues with a purchase please contact us immediately so we can answer any questions in regards to the piece or so we can expect the return. When returning an item, we ask that you insure the package through USPS/Fedex for its purchased value and to package the jewelry carefully so the item is not damaged in transition. Upon arrival, we will inspect the piece to ensure that it is in its original condition.
Please include the original receipt order when sending back something for a return.
Items will not be accepted for return if they have been severely damaged or altered in any way.
We will refund your purchase, less any shipping and sizing costs, as soon as the item has been received and approved.
After the 10 day return window, we also do offer an exchange for store credit within 30 days of the purchase date.
Any Custom Orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Always, if you have any questions regarding our policies or products please send us a message, or give us a call!
- Customer Service: We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
- Warranty: We give a LIFETIME warranty for our solitaire rings
- How do I find my ring size? Measure the circumference (distance around) of your finger (with something flexible, such as a strip of paper or piece of string, and a ruler with millimeter measurements). Or, measure the INSIDE diameter (distance across) in millimeters of a ring you currently wear. Send us these measurements and we will tell you your US ring size.
- Can I have the same design but with a bigger diamond? We can make most of our rings with a diamond in any carat size. It`s all a matter of your budget. Contact us to get a price quote for a custom size diamond.
- Can you tell me where the diamonds come from? We use various diamonds and they each have different origins. We use only conflict-free diamonds for all of our pieces.
- I see some products have the options of 18K gold or 14K gold. What’s the difference? The difference is the percentage of gold. 24K is pure gold. 14K has a lower concentration of gold than 18K, therefore it is less expensive.
- Can you make this design in silver/gold fill/gold plate/9k gold? Our designs are available in 10k, 14k, 18k and 22k solid gold only. Depending on the design I may be able to make a piece in 9k as well.
- If I send you a stone, will you make a ring for me? At this time we do not work with customer's stones.
- I love your ring but would like to use my own diamond. Can I buy your setting alone? In some cases yes, please contact with questions. I can make anything so there's almost always a way!
- Can you please make a ring like this one (photo attached)? Please contact with custom requests