If you like Gardenia scent you will love this fragrance. It is a strong scent of gardenia, but at the same time is not over powering. Add a little bit of this fragrance to a fix oil like almond oil or jojoba and you will have a nice and classic perfume for a fraction of the cost.
I am happy to sell International!!!. If you are outside the US, please send me a convo with your order to calculate exact shipping price for you. I will send you a convo back with the shipping price and if you approve then I will make a custom order for you to buy the product. It might be more work, but until Etsy implement a way to calculate shipping based on weight, it is the only way.
The listing is for a 2oz. glass bottle. I also can sell 2 oz. and 16 oz. Convo me for prices and shipping. All my fragrances can be ship via Air. I COMBINE SHIPPING!!!!
This fragrance can be used in:
- Soap Making,
- Candle Making,
- Use it in a Cold Diffuser, such as Ceramic and Terracotta Diffusers. Hang the diffusers on closets or cars.
- Use fragrance oils in lamp rings,
- On lamps that use heat add 2-3 drops to water, so the scent won't be too strong.
- If you want to use it in your body, add a few drops of fragrance oil to a good quality oil such as jojoba. Mix well and apply.
Do not use the fragrance oil directly in the skin because it is too strong and pure and can irritate your skin. It is best for use dissolve in oil, or water.
I use these fragrances to make CP and MP soaps. On CP soaps they do not accelerate trace, so you will have plenty of time to add your extras and make your designs. It has a light color, so it works great on MP transparent soaps.
Oils are measured by weight, not volume, so fill levels may vary. I can also sell this fragrance in 4 oz. (118 ml), and 16 oz. (0.50 liters) bottles. If you are interested in higher amounts or will like to know our prices please convo me with your request.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is through U.S.P.S.. Please allow 2 to 5 days from the day of purchase for your product to arrive if you are within the U.S.
For other countries, we will ship also via USPS. It will take longer depending on customs and your Postal service in your country. It can be up to 2-3 weeks, and this shipping will be charged extra.
We ship the very next day that you make your purchase, except for weekends and holidays.
Please note that the free shipping is only for orders within U.S.. Thanks!
Our store accepts all major credit cards through PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- If your item arrived broken, half of it spilled, NO, you do not need to send a broken bottle back but YES, you do need to send me a picture of it or of the spilled envelope. I will reimburse your whole purchase of course.
- If you didn't like the fragrance, it is not what you expected, your little sister used your credit card without your permission, etc., you can send it back to us - you pay for the return shipping- and once we receive it and verify it is in the same conditions we sent it, we will reimburse your whole purchase.
- We try to be very clear on the description of our fragrances so you know what you are buying before you actually pay for it. That is why we do not accept returns of items used half way or that smell differently.
- Fragrance oils, essential oils, perfume oils, and basically everything that has oil in it, needs to be stored on a certain way for it not to get "spoiled". This is why we won't accept returns after a month from the purchase date. You have to contact us within 7 days of the delivery date, and send it back within 2 weeks.