Up for grabs is a vintage mercantile sign holder. You can add your own signage, logo, photos, favorite quotes...so many possibilities! The listing is for ONE display, we have several available simply select your quantity at checkout.
6" wide x 8" depth x 21 1/2" tall Holds a 7" x 11" sign. I printed one on card stock and cut it to size. There is no glass or plastic in the sign part. I am not able to customize the signs, that is intended to be a diy :)
Distressed painted cream/white finish. Signs of age including: bends, surface rust, dings, worn finish...all good authentic character! We love offering vintage pieces that coordinate with our handmade, recycled jewelry displays.
• Item ship time varies, see shipping & policies tab of each listing to find our current working time. 'Ready to ship' items will ship within 1-2 days. If they are purchased with made to order items they will ship with the made to order items when they are completed.
• If you have a deadline, please feel free to contact me before purchasing the listing to ensure I can meet the deadline (I always try, try, try!).
• I use as much recycled packaging (including boxes) as possible in the spirit of being ‘green’. Please feel to contact me if you would like new packaging materials and I can get a new shipping amount for you.
• Unfortunately, I cannot replace or refund Items lost or damaged by the shipping carrier. Insurance is available, please contact me prior to purchase if you are interested.
• Items shipped international are subject to duties and taxes.
We accept PayPal, and credit cards.
Returns & exchanges
• If you would like to return an items please contact me within 3 days of receiving the item.
• Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. I don't refund the ship-to-you amount.
• I will issue a refund once I receive the item, as long as it is in the same condition it was when I sent it out.
I strive to make all customers HAPPY so please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your order!
Note about Handmade items:
Most items we make have a recycled component, as we love to recycle, repurpose, and reinvent! Due to the nature of handmade items and salvaged supplies there will likely be variations from the listing photo for our made to order items. We try to show the variety in the photos and type up accurate descriptions because we want to show you what you will be receiving. We choose salvaged materials because we LOVE the authentic texture, patina, variations, and character they provide. It is likely that a 'flaw' may be present including, small nail holes, splits, mars, dings, nails, chips, variations to finish and color, etc. It is these flaws that show the material had a previous life and purpose but gets to live on in a new way!
If you would like to see your display before it ships please contact me and I will send photos for approval prior to shipping. This may cause a slight delay, depending on how quick the communication process is.
Ok, I hope I have covered everything. I'm always here to answer questions!