New delicate green plant dyed silk ribbons. Made with natural hand torn habotai silk, giving raw edges for a shabby rustic chic feel. I make those ribbons and dye them with organic plants (chlorophyll from alfafa) in my little studio in the South of France in 3 tones of green.
The ready to ship ribbons are 140cm = 55 inches = 1.5 yard long with a choice of width: 1,7cm = 5/8 inches or 3,5cm = 1.5 inches and a choice of gradient color: pale green ("sage green"), mid green ("olive green") and darker green ("emerald green") Please see option menu on the right hand side of the page, for choosing width and color.
Those silk ribbons have a rather matte finish with a light shimmer in the sun. Color is with subtle gradient. They will be delivered on wooden spool - made by an artisan in France with local wood. Please see the last picture with all spools available, if you have a preference you can indicate the number you would like to receive.
They are delicate ribbons: I hand torn a piece of silk fabric in the width, they are not suitable for heavy weight but perfect to swing in the wind. The edges are frayed, on some pictures they have not been ironed but will be before shipping, ready for your project (you can always scruff them a bit if you prefer a rustic look :)
They are great for wedding bouquet and decoration, wrapping, invitations, streamer or wand, styling, weaving, photography props, wreath, festival headdress... or everything else your imagination will lead you to create with them ;)
All my ready-to-ship silk ribbons are plant dyed in 3 gradient tones, for you to choose. I will optimize your shipping and reimburse any overpaid fee, when shipping several items from my shop (you will usually only pay for the first item)
If you would like many silk ribbons, for bride and bridesmaid bouquets, please contact me and I will make a custom order for you, dye a batch for you, optimize packaging and shipping to your needs.
Also, I create with many natural silk (silk crepe, ahimsa silk, wild silk,...) and dye in many different pastel shades (blues, pinks, greens,...) only with plants and organic processes. So, please contact me if you want a different width or length or color, or if you want a vegan option in linen or organic cotton and we can make a custom order with or without spool (please check items in my shop and also sold items to have ideas of textures and tones: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dyeing2meetU)
If you want more information about my creations, please visit my Etsy about page, Instagram page or my blog: dyeing2meetu.com
And if you still have time :) feel free to browse through my creations: thank you for visiting my little shop!
- For shipments in France: priority delivery - about 2 days
- to other European countries, USA, Canada, Australia etc. Priority delivery: from 4 days to about 3 weeks depending on the destination.
Express delivery, as well as additional insurance is possible if necessary. For this please, contact me.
Each country has its own customs and excise duties. Please check to see if there will be extra charges for your country. Any supplementary charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
We accept all payments available on Etsy in France (credit card, gift card, Paypal, Apple Pay...) It's very easy and secure: your personal payment informations are only seen by the company you chose to pay with. They send us your payment and the address to send your unique creations to... Thank you! :)
If you have never ordered through Etsy, you can read more general informations here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
As the name Dyeing2meetU says, my care is that my creations will bring you satisfaction. I also take much care to ensure that photos, descriptions, measurements allow you to choose with confidence.
However, if you are not fully satisfied, please contact me within 14 days after receipt and I will find a solution. In case of refund, please return the item in its original condition (not worn or damage) and refund, minus postage, will be made on receipt. Again, please, contact me first so that a helpful personalized solution is found.
A few indications about care:
- Blouse / scarf: dyes used (woad, indigo, madder, eucalyptus) are long lasting. To keep the beauty, softness of fiber and natural color depth, I recommend that you hand wash in cold or lukewarm water with a mild detergent. For even more softness I use an organic after-shampoo rinse or a splash of vinegar.
- Bracelets are also dyed with woad, indigo, madder, eucalyptus but can also be dyed with avocado, tree bark, turmeric. Again hand wash in cold / lukewarm water with a mild detergent. For even more softness use an organic after-shampoo rinse or a splash of vinegar. Some pigments, yellow turmeric for example, may have less resistance to light and with time soften in tone.
- Silver: sterling silver can age after a little time. I personally love this vintage touch. However, cleaning with appropriate products or even toothpaste can restore its original appearance.
- My creations are made with natural plants, in pet-free, smoke free conditions and are designed with particular attention for those who have sensitive skin.
- All our photos are taken in natural light and we are careful that colors on photo be faithful to what our eyes see live. However, natural colors often cover more tones and more subtle shades. Also, computer monitors can be different, so slight variations in tones are to be expected. If you wish, we can send you a photo with primary colors cards (red, yellow, blue) next to what you want or if you hesitate between two creations, send you photos of items side by side to better choose :)