Mora 164s Carving hook knife. It comes with a right handed grind. It means that if you hold the knife in your right hand, you cut towards your self. This is the most common grind for right handed people.
- Weight: 57 g g - Tot. length: 160 mm
Choose Carving knife:
The Mora model 120/106 is a classic carving and whittling knife. Its made of laminated carbon steel, and is very sharp straight from the factory. I have made one minor modification. The plastic sheath it comes with is not very functional. That's why I always make a simple sheath out birch bark for my carving knifes. This is included. The sheath makes it hard to figure out where the edge is, so I have carved out a tiny chip on the edge side (last picture). Other then that, the knife is brand new. The perfect knife!
- Weight: 73 g - Tot. length: 230 mm - Knife lenght: 170 mm - Blade length: 60 mm
- Weight: 78 g - Tot. length: 230 mm - Knife lenght: 190 mm - Blade length: 85 mm
Choose utility knife:
Mora Companion is a true allrounder. Perfect for the woods.
- Weight: 117 g - Tot. length: 230 mm - Knife lenght: 220 mm - Blade length: 100 mm - Color: Pink
The Mora Robust is heavy duty knife.
- Weight: 135 g - Tot. length: 230 mm - Knife lenght: 210 mm - Blade length: 90 mm - Color: Grey
Mora Precision is really nice to carve with and a great complement for every tool box.
- Weight: 101 g - Tot. length: 220 mm - Knife lenght: 190 mm - Blade length: 75 mm - Color: Purple
Contact me for combined shipping if you are interested in more then one listing.