You are bidding on ONE 2 LB bag of assorted Latigo Leather, roughly 4-5oz scrap, in the Green color. Please note, this listing is not for undyed veg tan leather, nor is it dyed garment leather. This is the tough stuff we use for making our hats.
All of this scrap is Cow Hide, the majority of this leather is a weight of 4-5 ounces. Additionally, I don't have time to dig thru each bag and give you a detailed account of every piece in each bag-you simply get what you get!
For additional bags of Green or other colors please see our other listings.
We have basic colors to choose from: Burgundy, Black, Gray, Blue, Tan/Brown, Metallic Bronze and Metallic Silver Blue.
If you are looking for the 2-3oz dyed/embossed garment leather scrap please see our others listings, as we have tons of it available.
This listing is specifically for the heavier, tougher Latigo scrap pieces in Green. What to know about the leather in these bags:
• Great for Small Projects!! Mostly small scrap pieces, a few bigger pieces, but nothing large enough to make a purse or large leather project-unless you are into massive piecework! Best for handcrafting earrings, rings, keychains/fobs, cuffs/bracelets, small change pouches, and anything small. Would also be great for creating leather bezels for gemstones. If you want the best assortment of sizes get multiple bags!
• Some pieces are plain untextured Latigo, other pieces have texture and embossed patterns and a few may have a metallic sheen.
• I'm not perfect, so you will occasionally find a rogue scrap piece of leather in a different color mixed in! Oh well!
• Some pieces do have flaws, discoloration, pen markings, holes, glue residue, engraved areas, stitch lines, brands from the cow, etc... It's scrap leather afterall!
• Most all of these scrap pieces have been laser cut and a few have engraved spots. Therefore they are sooty. Best to wear gloves and shop vacuum pieces before crafting.
• FYI, the leather store in our town sells scrap pieces for $15 per LB, so $19.99 for a 2 LB bag plus free US Shipping is a good deal!
• ALL SALES FINAL & NO RETURNS!! PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE IF YOU CAN BE CREATIVE & ADVENTUROUS WITH WHAT YOU GET IN EACH BAG!! BUY MULTIPLE BAGS IF YOU WANT MORE VARIETY OF SIZES AND COLORS!!
In stock items, leather filigree pieces and 2 lb scrap bags will all ship 1-3 business days from the time of purchase. Custom Made to Order listings and Limited Ed. Made to Order items typically take 2-3 weeks to complete and ship. We wish we could get these items out faster, but we are only two people creating everything with our own hands, in our home, while raising 3 teens! If you need your piece by a specific date please convo us before ordering, so we may confirm our ability to make the item in the timeframe desired.
If you are an International Customer and need your item quickly, please convo us before purchasing, so we can make sure your needs are in alignment with the reality of our production schedule.
We are happy to continue offering FREE Shipping to all US orders. We ship carefully via USPS with Delivery Confirmation. If you would like Insurance or faster shipping please message us.
We accept Paypal.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept returns or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
We are happy to exchange an item if the piece you purchased does not fit just right, afterall we want you to love and wear our art! On that note, we do not accept returns, therefore your purchase is non refundable. However, you can always exchange it for a different size or a different item. We are reasonable people and we do want you to be happy. If there is an issue please communicate and we will see what we can do to remedy the situation. Items damaged or lost during shipping are not refundable, please purchase insurance if you are concerned with this.
We stand by our work 150% and guarantee it! If you have a snap or magnet fail, a stitch that needs reinforcing, a rivet that needs replacing, we'll do it for free. You cover the cost of shipping to get the item back to us, we'll repair and ship back. We pride ourselves in building leather pieces that can be passed down to the next generation!