This listing is for one customized landing page, designed by me on Wordpress. This one-page website is a quick way to get up and running on the web! I primarily use the Divi builder, which allows you to quickly and easily update your content once the design phase is completed.
This website is ideal for artists, entrepreneurs, and other new businesses that don't have a lot to spend up front but want to get started with their web presence.
==================================== HOW MUCH WEBSITE DO YOU NEED? ====================================
I offer 3 pre-paid options in my shop or you can contact me for a custom quote:
• ONE-PAGE: Ideal for new businesses who don't have a lot to say yet but want to start establishing their web presence.
• SMALL SITE: Under 10 pages. Ideal for small businesses, entrepreneurs, etc, who want a simple site that will explain who they are to the world.
• LARGE SITE: Unlimited pages (excluding e-commerce set-up). This is perfect for a more established business that has a lot of complexity that needs to be explained on their website. Not intended for an e-commerce site.
====================== EACH SITE INCLUDES: ======================
• responsive web design (your site will look good whether viewed on a phone, tablet, or desktop!) • custom home page (up to 7 sections) • matching social media backgrounds • designed on Wordpress (using the Divi page-builder) • up to 3 edit rounds • does NOT include e-commerce setup
================================================================== Learn more about me and my process: https://valleycreative.design/ ==================================================================
Upon purchase, I will get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss the details and schedule a design start time, so you'll know exactly when I'll be working on your new site! If we end up deciding that you will need more pages or more extensive customization, I will invoice you the difference.
Be thinking about what functionality you want on your site (maps, contact form, etc), what types of pages you want and how your site will be organized (site map), what images you want (I can use stock photos for a professional look, but it's always helpful to have some high-quality personalized photos as well - whether that be of you or your business), and what text you'll be using (This is called copy. I can help organize or proofread your copy, but you need to provide the bulk of the text that needs to be put on your website).
During the scheduled design time, I will work on a temporary URL. You will have the chance to look over it and discuss any updates or changes that you want before we go live! Once you love your new site, I'll need either your current website / hosting passwords so I can re-write your site to show the new site instead of your old one, or if you don't already have a site, I can help get you set up with that!
=================================== THINGS I'LL NEED TO GET STARTED: ===================================
• design preferences • website copy • images • site map • ideas on what types of functionality you want
===================================== THINGS I'LL NEED BFORE WE LAUNCH: =====================================
• your approval on the design • URL and passwords to current site & hosting company (if applicable)
===================================== APPROXIMATE TIME TO COMPLETION: =====================================
• 6-8 weeks from time of purchase
Note that times can vary depending on current scheduling availability, how quickly I get your copy, photos, etc, and how many edit rounds we end up having. I will communicate with you every step of the way so you'll know where we are in the process!
========================================= ASK ME ABOUT MY MAINTENANCE PLANS: =========================================
For sites that I've designed, I offer on-going options for maintenance and design. If you don't want to maintain your own site or anticipate needing on-going design work, these options can give you peace of mind!
• Maintenance - $25/ month recurring (free for non-profits) - 6-month minimum - includes weekly site backups and all plug-in, security, and theme software upgrades. Does not include any design fixes. • Design retainer - $200/ month recurring - 6-month minimum - unlimited design requests and updates for this site or any advertising material pertaining to this site - Includes free maintenance and backups.