Round Button with matte metallic blue, and copper raku glaze over a varied texture. Gorgeous color highlights. Handmade artisan button. 35mm dia. 6mm thick Holes 1/8" Will accommodate thick yarn.
Although my buttons are washable, it’s best if you either hand wash the garment or turn it inside out and air dry. If garment is to be dry-cleaned or gentle-cycle washed, buttons should be wrapped in krinkly tin foil or button protectors.
About Raku: When the kiln reaches 1850 degrees, the red hot pieces are removed from the kiln and placed into a barrel of paper, straw, sawdust which instantly ignites. The barrel is then tightly covered and the work is allowed to smoke for a duration. The crackles are part of the rustic raku surface and not defective.
US Shipping *Domestic orders will be shipped via USPS First Class.
*Insurance & Tracking Service Delivery confirmation is included your shipping charges. Please contact me if you would like your tracking number. If you prefer to have insurance, please contact me before you order. I will arrange this for you and notify you in advance of the cost.
* Most items are shipped out within 48 hours of receiving payment (unless otherwise noted). Custom orders will take longer.
* Please note that I will always ship to the address given by Etsy or Paypal. If you want me to ship to a different address, please indicate this in your Message to Seller.
International orders will be shipped via USPS First Class International/Airmail. If you prefer to have delivery confirmation and insurance, please contact me before you order. I will arrange this for you and notify you in advance of the cost.
The buyer is responsible for paying any and all international customs fees, taxes, VAT and other fees.
If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to contact me.
* I accept Paypal as payment. Or Checks.
* NEED HELP WITH CHECKOUT? Click on this link for easy instructions on paying for your Etsy purchase: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
* NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD. On the Paypal payment page, look for the small text in the corner that gives you other credit card options. You can use this to pay via credit card directly, without a Paypal account. - link to instructions on how to use it - *****http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
Returns & exchanges
* Should you not be satisfied with your purchase(s), please contact me within 3 days of receipt. Exchanges are always welcome. Refunds are always considered.
** Custom orders are always welcome - let us know what you are looking for.
*** Gifts*** - If you'd like me to send your purchase directly to someone as a gift, just let me know, and I would be happy to write and include a complimentary gift card with the item(s). Just let me know what you would like me to write.