THIS IS AN DIY- IRON-ON TRANSFER ONLY. ***SHIRT NOT INCLUDED***.
Default Color for this Design is Crystal & Siam Red. If you would like another color of rhinestones for the outline please include in notes.
Our Rhinestone Transfer is made using high quality 100% lead free hot fix rhinestones.
Great to Iron on T-shirts, Tank Tops, Hoodies, Tote bags, etc.
Transfers adhere to cotton, polyester and cotton/poly blends, twill and canvas. Does not adhere to Nylon. Not Recommended for items that cannot withstand an iron on the hottest setting. Best on smooth surfaces...no ribbed tees.
Easy to apply with a household iron, application instructions will be included with your order.
NO RETURNS on rhinestone transfers they are made to order. ==========================================================================
APPLICATION DIRECTIONS (Household Iron)
1. Preheat iron to cotton setting (about 320-340 degrees).
2. Place transfer face down on a flat surface and careful lift the backing from the design (stones should stick to the clear plastic sheet). If any stones have shifted out of place, carefully put them back into place using tweezers.
3. Place the transfer, stone side down, onto the fabric and press into place with your hand. If it is not in the desired position, lift and reposition. (once heat bonded to fabric, you can't move the rhinestones)
4. Turn fabric inside out. Place iron over the design area and apply steady pressure for 15 seconds (DO NOT MOVE IRON AROUND AS STONES MAY SHIFT) Place iron over another design area for another 15 seconds and repeat till entire design is pressed. (Do not overheat or glue will lose its adhesion).
5. Then Set aside and allow transfer to cool.
6. Turn fabric to right side out. Slowly and carefully peel the clear plastic sheet away from the fabric. If stones are not sticking, replace the plastic sheet back onto the shirt and you may re-iron on the opposite side of the fabric again.
7. For best care, wash garment inside out in cold delicate cycle & hanger dry.
Processing time is 5-7 business days after payment received. Business days are Monday - Friday (except holidays).
Shipping time varies depending on how many orders are ahead of you. In general most orders ship within a few business days to a week at busier times (Christmas, Mother & Fathers Day) it can take longer. I always ship as quickly as I can please keep in mind your item is custom and I do have other customers orders ahead of you. Also keep in mind the Postal Service needs time to deliver I cannot control the delivery time once it's out of my hands it's in theirs.