This is a great opportunity to create modern home decorations with family or friends!
Paper sculptures give you unlimited opportunities to use them. They are light, you can place them on any surface or even hang them in the air!
You can rotate them in the space and create installations with other items that you like. It is made from paper and you can be sure that it will not be broken as a ceramic sculpture. It is quite strong and incredibly light!
1. Good music to feel happy and good light to see well :)
2. Paper. For this model you will need:
Dog 1 (green) : 15 Dog 2 (blue) : 23 Dog 3 (red) : 21 Dog 4 (violet) : 14
white or colored cardboard sheets. You can use A4 (160-280g/m²) or US Letter (65-100 lb) cardboard sheets; or if you want to make a model bigger, use A3 or Tabloid format. Use the "fit to paper size" option on print settings. For beginners I recommend to use 180 g/m² (65 lb) cardboard because it is more easy to work with. If you are not sure that you can work with the small details of thick cardboard, print them on paper 160-180 g / m2, and all other details on heavier paper 200-280 g / m2.
3. Printer. If you do not have a printer you can print templates in the nearest copy store. Usually they have different types of cardboard in various colors.
4. Scissors or stationery knife or precision knife. You will need it to cut out the templates. Choose what you prefer.
5. Ruler, awl or dried ball pen. This you will use to make score lines.
6. Water-based glue like PVA glue for paper and wood (better not to use lumpy glue stick and dripping superglue). Ordinary scotch tape to reinforce some connection. Long wooden stick (it will help you to glue difficult places).
7. Additionally, if you will want to fix your paper sculpture in some place, you may need: double sided foam tape.