Vintage * Map of North America * Canada USA Mexico * framed German Atlas * Here is the most beautifuly place on Earth * Home Wall decoration
Old Map of
This lovely colored Print was taken from an old German Atlas and got a very decorative dark blue handprint:
“Here is the most beautiful place on EARTH”
This is an exceeding and absolutely unique Decoration. It will make a perfect gift for anybody who loves North-America (* Canada * Alaska * USA * Mexico…)
You will receive the Chart framed as shown on Image.
If you are not interested in the Frame, please let me know. Price (for chart and shipping fees) will be reduced.
* Print: 9.4" x 12.6" // 24 x 32 cm
* incl. Frame: 13" x 17" // 33 x 43 cm
* weight: 1.300 g
The Map is in excellent condition!
No cracks - no dog-ears.
Ready to be decorated or to be given away as a present.
Shipping fees include tracking.
Shipping & policies
● I will ship your order within 2 working days after your purchase. If I for some reason cannot manage that time frame I will contact you.
● I'm happy to offer combined shipping. Please send me a message before your purchase so I can adjust the shipping price.
● Overpayed shipping fees will be refunded.
● If your box weighs up to 2 kg and length + width + height = max 90 cm I will send it as a letter in form of a box. Bigger and/or heavier items will be sent as parcels.
● I only charge you with actual shipping fees. No additional costs for wrapping, paper card boxes etc.
● To keep your costs as low as possible and to be environment friendly I sometimes ship in used boxes and maybe I also reuse wrapping material. (But I alwasy keep an eye on clean and proper packing material.)
● I am not responsible for additional custom fees that may occur with International orders
● Express delivery can be arranged. Please contact me.
● I accept Payment via PayPal, bank transfer and etsy-Vouchers
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform me (Susanne Flach, Steege 14, 32105 Bad Salzuflen, mobile: +49 (0) 176 34066688, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
● Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, I shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by me), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which I am informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. I will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
I may withhold reimbursement until I have received the goods back.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to me without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to me. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
● Withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
32105 Bad Salzuflen
mobile: +49 (0) 176 34066688
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*) / received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
General Terms and Conditions of the etsy shop “GermanZeitgeist”
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented in the etsy shop “GermanZeitgeist“ is Susanne Flach, Steege 14, 32105 Bad Salzuflen, GRMANY, mobile: +49 (0) 176 34066688, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (referred to hereinbelow as the “Vendor“ for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the Vendor and the respective customer. The Vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The Vendor is offering the articles presented in the Etsy shop „GermanZeitgeist“ for sale to other etsy users. The articles on offer are used (second hand, vintage) and decoration articles. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by customers; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall take place, to the selection of the customer, in German or English.
(3) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Germany, the European Union, Switzerland as well as destinations in the United States of America (USA), to Canada, Brazil, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. If you are located in a country which is not listed here, please contact the Vendor by mail to find out if shipment is possible.
(4) Customers shall select the merchandise desired by placing it in their “Cart” („Warenkorb“) by clicking on the button “Add to Cart“ („In den Warenkorb“). The order will be conclusively placed with the Vendor by clicking on the button “Submit Order” („Kaufen“) within the step of order “Review & Complete”. Until the order is transmitted to the Vendor, customers have the opportunity to review, at any time, the data they have input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The Vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button “Submit Order” („Kaufen“) within the step of order “Review & Complete”, the customer accepts the sales offer.
(6) The content of the contracts concluded is stored in the customer’s etsy user account and may be viewed by the customer at any time in the etsy portal by clicking on the item „Purchases“ („Einkäufe“) in the “Your Account” („Dein Konto“) menu.
(7) The Vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance. Partial deliveries shall be made only with the customer’s prior consent.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs. According to “Small Businesses Regulation” (Section 19 para 1 German Sales Tax Law = UStG) no sales tax is accounted.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description in section „Deliver/Ship to... / Cost“ („Versand nach... / Versandkosten“).
(3) Where deliveries are made to countries outside the European Union customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) At the selection of the customer, the Vendor shall deliver the merchandise against pre-payment by redeeming an etsy-voucher, against pre-payment by credit card, pre-payment by bank transfer via Sofortüberweisung and standard bank transfer, against pre-payment using PayPal or against cash payment at pick-up. Any payment shall be made in Euro and free of charge for the Vendor.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Section 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise within the time given in the item’s description after the payment is made.
(2) If the customer’s order contains more than one product, all products will be delivered in one single shipment. For this shipment, the longest given delivery period for any of the contained products will apply. If the customer wishes a product to be delivered separately in shorter time, he may place a separate order for that product.
(3) In Case that a delivery can not be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract.
Section 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A customer purchasing as consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The vendor shall grant a 14 day withdrawal period to a consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for a shorter period; in derogation here from, the withdrawal period for consumers who have their permanent residence in Slovenia is 15 calendar days.
(3) The vendor shall allow any consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany to transmit an informal declaration of withdrawal even in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for stricter requirements as to form.
(4) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence in Switzerland also in those cases in which Swiss law does not provide for a right of withdrawal.
Section 6 – Warranty
All warranty claims of the customer shall be governed by the statutory regulations.
Section 7 – Data Protection Policy
(1) After the conclusion of the contract Etsy transfers to the vendor the customer’s Etsy user name and their full name and billing address as they are stored in the customer’s user account. If the customer has specified additional information with the order (a different delivery address or a phone number), it is also transferred to the vendor.
(2) The vendor shall process the data referred to in paragraph 1 for the performance of the contract, shipping of the merchandise, invoicing and recording payments. For shipping purposes, the vendor may transfer the customer’s name and address to the contracted shipping company.
(3) The data remains stored by the vendor until all claims arising from the order are fully fulfilled and until the applicable commercial and tax law retention periods have expired.
(4) The customer may at any time request information from the vendor about the stored data concerning him. Furthermore, the customer may at any time request the correction of erroneous data.
(5) The controller of data protection is the vendor referred to in section 1 paragraph 1.
(6) To the extent a customer uses the services of PayPal for payment; the data protection provisions established by PayPal shall apply to the payment process. In this context, PayPal shall be taking action as the person employed by the customer in the performance of their obligations (Erfüllungsgehilfe), not as a person so employed by the vendor.
Section 8 – Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG). However, German law shall not apply to transactions with consumers having their permanent residence abroad to the extent the national laws applicable to those consumers set out provisions that cannot be contracted out to the detriment of the consumers.
(2) Should individual provisions of the present General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impossible to implement, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
32105 Bad Salzuflen
mobile +49 (0) 176 34066688
VAT No.: 313/5098/2190
VAT-ID-No. will follow - but please bear in mind:
According to “Small Businesses Regulation” (Section 19 para 1 German Sales Tax Law = UStG) no sales tax is accounted in my invoices.
For settling consumer disputes out-of-court, the European Union offers a platform for online dispute resolution (“ODR platform“) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.