* This is the DVD that I used to learn to make basic glass beads. I use a Hot Head torch but this works equally well with a Fireworks torch. There is a lot of great information here and you can stop and start the video as you learn, which is very helpful.
* I normally spend around $500 per half day course for any type of art instruction as a professional, and quite frankly, I got more out of this than I have from many classes.
* Surprise! Anyone can create a bead using a simple torch head; Karen will show you how! Karen Stavert, a 6-year glass beadmaking veteran, delivers an inspiring and enthusiastic 40-minute class right to your home.
* From two simple basic shapes, she will show you how to create a multitude of different beads.
* Karen also gives a step-by-step explanation of safety procedures and tool usage.
* Join her as she dispels any apprehensions you may have about beadmaking.