This listing is for one hank of Mohair in Motion Loopy 2 78% mohair yarn.
78% mohair. Not sure what the other 22% is. 700 yds. 7oz. Originally priced $32.00
It will be shipped USPS. If shipping cost ends up being less than what you paid I will refund the difference to your paypal acct or credit card. You pay actual shipping- no "handling". I don't need payment to handle yarn. :)
If you are getting the item shipped INTERNATIONALLY please contact me for a quote before buying. THANKS!!
I ship just as soon as I receive your order. I do have another full time job as a stylist, so sometimes it won't be until the end of the day that I see your order- but once I do I will pack and ship it out asap. All the items I list are already made. If you want insurance, just contact me with your order.
I accept paypal and credit cards.
Returns & exchanges
I will do returns if you convo me right away and tell me the prob. with the item. I won't pay your return ship though. Sorry.
I'd love to do your custom order! But I do have a full time gig as a hairstylist, so turn-around time my be a bit. Contact me so we can figure it out.