Pink Knitting Heart Patch Iron On (or able to sew on)
Great for decorating clothing.
Size: 5.0 cm x 7.2 cm
How To Iron On a Patch:
1. Place your clothing item on an ironing board (or equivalent surface) and find placement for your patch.
2. Heat your iron to the highest setting that your clothing material will allow (do not steam).
3. Place a thin towel over the patch and the clothing to help protect it from the heat.
4. Press the iron down onto the patch (on top of the towel) and hold firmly for 15-20 seconds.
5. Remove the iron and the towel and wait for the patch to cool down. Check the edges to make sure it has been ironed on properly. If the edges peel, iron for another 10 seconds (repeat as needed) or sew the edges.
6. Then iron from the underside of the clothing. Turn clothing over/inside out (no need for towel), and hold iron firmly for 15-20 seconds.
Note: This product is not handmade - it is a craft supply.