The essential oil of myrrh is one of the most popular oils present in home and natural cosmetics . It is highly recommended to put aside those industrial cosmetic products and bet on a much more recommendable natural and ecological alternative.
It is next to sandalwood and incense one of the most used incense in the cosmetics industry and in aromatherapy , thanks mainly to the innumerable benefits it offers for health.
An essential oil that comes from Egypt and Somalia and that is obtained directly from the myrrh resin through a process of obtaining steam distillation. It is a substance that is able to strengthen the skin thanks to its healing and regenerative properties of cells , being highly recommended for mature skin that has already suffered the first signs of aging.
From Cremas- Home we recommend using the essential oil of myrrh in those preparations of natural creams and cosmetic mixtures with different vegetable and essential oils.
Properties of myrrh essential oil - Combat the problems caused by acne
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles and signs of aging
- It is refreshing and relieves blisters and ulcers on the skin
- Hydrates dry and cracked skins
- Helps fragile and brittle hair
- Fatty hair
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Strengthens and strengthens our immune system
- Great ally of the respiratory system, favoring colds, bronchitis, etc.
- Anti-inflammatory properties The myrrh oil in aromatherapy Myrrh is a substance with high stimulating properties by nature , and is shown as an essential oil highly recommended when promoting relaxation and meditation. It has a great impact on emotions, favoring the sensation of calm and well-being, which makes it very linked to the world of aromatherapy.
Health benefits Myrrh oil offers multiple health benefits , being highly recommended to treat skin problems such as irritations, rashes, psoriasis, etc., thanks to its powerful antioxidant effect.
Home remedies with myrrh oil Anti-wrinkle treatments Myrrh essential oil offers multiple benefits when preparing all types of anti-wrinkle treatments , thanks to its moisturizing and nourishing properties that are able to tone and tighten our skin.
Treatments for acne It is also highly recommended to carry out treatments against acne, needing only a few drops of essential oil and applying it as a nutritious product.
Myrrh essential oil 100% natural and pure
Myrrh essential oil is able to strengthen the skin. Due to its healing and regenerating properties of cells it is very suitable to add to creams for mature skin.