Care: Succulents are considered one of the most hardy plants in gardening. They are drought-tolerant and have numerous ways of reproducing! Succulents naturally grow in sunny areas, so make sure to provide ample light for them to thrive; a south facing location is recommended. To ensure the health of succulents, it is important to plant them in porous, well-draining soil. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. To create an adequate cactus mix, simply add pumice, perlite, or grit to cactus soil to provide the proper drainage. Make sure to leave drought periods between waterings to prevent the plant from water-logging. For Echeveria species, it is recommended to avoid letting water sit in the rosette as it can lead to rot, or attract fungus/diseases that can potentially be fatal to the succulent.
1. You will receive a very similar plants to the one shown in photo that has been growing in 4” pot; shape and color may vary
2. The plant on offer will be shipped bare root without pot.
3. For any information on this listing contact us message.We reply you asap.
4. Shipping within USA only.
* When ordering, be mindful that living succulents can freeze. If you live in an area that is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, please consider purchasing plant until the weather is more suitable. 72 hours Heat packs are available at my store for $2.99.
Lovely plant, healthy, quickly and safely shipped. Thank you.
Jun 3, 2018 by Gordienne
Beautiful cutting. The color isn't exactly like the photo, but any succulent person knows, put it in the sun and...problem solved. Thank you for beautiful cuttings.
Apr 25, 2018 by JackieCowgirl
Items shipped very quickly.
The plant was healthy and in good shape when it arrived. Although it was less colorful than the plant in the photo, after just a week in the sun it is quickly turning to this berry color.