Monoline Animals Volume 1 is a beautiful set of 4 animals: fox, hare, bear and owl, inspired by nature and minimal design. Use these beautiful elements to easily create unique designs and logos.
This set pairs perfectly with our Monoline Animal Faces Volume 1, which includes icons of the faces of these same animals: http://etsy.me/2DZArIR
All elements are high-quality 300dpi files, suitable for print or digital projects.
What You Get:
• 24 illustrations (4 animals in 6 different styles) (.PNG format, 300 DPI, transparent background) • All elements in one vector file (.AI for use in Adobe Illustrator CS5 and newer) • All elements in one vector file (.EPS for use in Adobe Illustrator CS5 and newer)
How To Download: File(s) will be instantly available for download in your Etsy account after your payment has been confirmed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All designs are licensed for Personal and Commercial Use.
The credit should be placed on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed.
• Claim these designs as your own • Redistribute or resell to others as is • Transfer to others as is in an editable format
By purchasing this item, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Sign up for our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/c1AC3z to get exclusive discounts, freebies, and to be the first to hear about sales and new products! Sign up today to get a 20% discount coupon!
No reviews yet
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
Due to the digital nature of our items, we do not accept refunds or exchanges. Thank you for your understanding!
1. The fonts aren't displaying correctly. How do I fix this? 2. Can you do custom orders? 3. How do I download my files after purchase? Where is my order? 4. I sent you a message, when will I receive a response? 5. Can I edit your templates on my phone? 6. Can I print your chalk design on black paper with white ink?
1. The fonts aren't displaying correctly. How do I fix this? The text will not appear properly until you download and install the fonts. To do this, open the Font List included in your order. Download all fonts in the list, and make sure to install each font on your computer (this step is very important). If you do not know how to install fonts on your computer, follow this link for step-by-step instructions: www.fontspring.com/support/installing After you’ve installed each font, relaunch MS Word and open the template. If you're still not seeing the text as it should appear, please send us a message and we can offer you a different solution.
2. Can you do custom orders? Yes, we do custom orders! We can adjust any of the designs in our shop with your custom wording, colors, graphics, etc. Please contact us via Etsy Conversations and let us know what you'd like, and we'll give you a cost/time estimate.
We can also create custom designs from scratch, but the price will vary on an individual basis. Please contact us if you're interested!
3. How do I download my files after purchase? Where is my order? Many of our items are digital downloads, which are instantly available in your Etsy account after you’ve completed your purchase. Etsy has easy instructions for how to do this! Here's where to find them: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
4. I sent you a message, when will I receive a response? Customer service hours are Monday through Friday, between 12-7pm Pacific Standard Time. All customer messages are answered in the order they are received. We do our best to reply within 1-2 business days (and often reply same or next day), but please note that this is not guaranteed.
5. Can I edit your templates on my phone or tablet? Our templates are designed in Microsoft word, and require Microsoft® Word 2003 or higher to edit. We can not offer technical support for use in other programs, or on mobile devices. All templates are .doc file format.
6. Can I print your chalk design on black paper with white ink? As far as we know, printers don't have white ink. When you print, whatever is white is treated as blank and is not printed. With that said, you can definitely print on colored paper, which will show through wherever there is white in the design.