A thick, wooden picture frame that holds a 4"x 6" photo.
***There is NO GLASS in this frame.***
I stained the front and two sides a medium brown stain and hand painted the remaining sides blue. To finish, there are several coats of satin polyurethane to protect the stained wood.
This frame would be perfect sitting on a book shelf or mantle. If you'd like I could add a sawtooth hanger to the back (at no extra charge) and it would look great on a gallery wall. In the "Note to Seller" box at checkout, let me know if you'd like the hanger vertical or horizontal.
Measurements are approximately: 8" x 6" x 1 1/2"
Please visit my policies page to ensure a happy shopping experience!
• I ship through USPS unless you would like another carrier. If so, please contact me for me for a shipping quote from the carrier you would like me to use.
• During busy holiday seasons, please allow a few extra days for your package to be delivered. I, unfortunately, have no control over USPS and cannot give you an exact date of delivery. We are at their mercy.
• I typically strive to ship out 1-3 days after I receive payment. For Made to Order items, please see listing for processing and shipping times.
• Orders will be shipped to the address you have on file with Etsy/Paypal. Please check it prior to submitting an order! Any packages returned to me or lost due to an incorrect address will result in new shipping charges, which will be the responsibility of the buyer.
• I often recycle other boxes and make them fit my items. I really do try to make them pretty but if you open one, on the inside it might say something unrelated to Blue Mountain Holly. If you would like a new box, please let me know!
What To Do If Item Was Damaged During Shipping: 1. Immediately take pictures of item still in package (as if you were opening it for the first time). 2. Take picture of damaged packaging. 3. Take picture of item, make sure entire item is in picture. 4. Take detailed picture(s) of damaged areas. 5. Convo me through Etsy to let me know, with pictures attached.
What To Do If Item Hasn't Been Delivered Yet: Each carrier has different time frames as to what they consider "lost". I ship with USPS most often and they have a wait time of 45 days before any claim can be filed (as of 4/27/15). If it's taking much longer than we anticipate I will try to find out any information on my end and ask that you do the same. I do not give refunds inside of the normal shipping time frames (Example: First Class mail is expected to be delivered within 2-10 days, Priority Mail 1-3 days). If an unusual amount of time (at my discretion) has passed and you still have not received your package, after all avenues have been explored i.e. checking with other family members, neighbors for your package, I will refund your money minus any shipping charges.
• Taxes of 5.3% will be added to Virginia customers.
• I refund excess postage if I have overestimated on shipping and handling charges.
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be happy with what you've bought. If you're not because...
•...it's not what was described in the description, pictures, etc. of listing, I will pay for any return postage charges incurred. Item must be packaged properly as to not be damaged during shipping and be in the same condition as you received it. Please see "Additional Information". For custom or personalized orders, I do not accept refunds or exchanges.
•...it's damaged when you receive it, I require photos of the package itself and the damaged item before issuing any refunds. Once receiving the pictures, we will work out what needs to be done. See below "What To Do If Item Was Damaged During Shipping".
•...you just don't like the product, the return shipping is your responsibility regardless if it is a refund or exchange. If you request a refund or exchange, I will be happy to do so (minus the initial shipping charge). Item must be packaged properly as to not be damaged during shipping and be in the same condition as you received it. I accept returns up to 30 days from the date of delivery. Meaning you have 30 days to decide whether or not you like the item and to contact me for a refund.
I will also accept exchanges, but the policies above apply. For custom or personalized orders, I do not accept refunds or exchanges.
• I add a little thank you note to every order I ship out, please let me know if you would like to omit this from your package especially if it is a gift. If your item is a gift and you would like a note written in a card, let me know what you'd like to say and I'll write it for you.
• I do not include an invoice unless you request one.
• Please note that coloring of items may differ due to your monitor's display settings.
Variations in Items: Because my cards and items are handmade or hand decorated, there will be variations in each one or duplicates. When I make multiples of one item, I try to keep it uniform with the others, but sometimes it may vary slightly.
Choices & Information Needed Within Listings: Some of my items require that you message me with what letters, names, dates. If you forget, I will attempt to contact you through Etsy and your email address on file with Etsy. If I don't hear back from you before the "Ship By" date, I will refund and cancel your order.
Some cards may require extra postage due to the embellishments I have used and some with larger pieces on them may not be mail-able unless in a padded envelope.
Custom Orders: If the custom order has any personalization with it, i.e. initials, photos, you will be required to pay in full before I begin on the item. I will keep you in the loop with pictures, questions and ask that you participate as well. I want your item to be the way you want it. Custom orders can take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, it all depends on what your custom ordering. Just send me a convo and we can discuss the details.