I currently only ship to addresses in the United States, and Canada.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I SHIP TO THE BILLING ADDRESS ON FILE OR ENTERED ON PAYPAL DURING CHECKOUT. PayPal cross-verifies the information you entered with your credit card/bank account while keeping your account information private - this helps protect your account from unauthorized use.
Shipments will go out the day after payment is received - unless an announcement is posted on my storefront. Please allow extra time for weekend and holiday purchases due to postal closings.
US CUSTOMERS: I ship via USPS First Class Mail with tracking confirmation (which is sent to your email address upon shipment). If you would like expedited shipping, please convo me before purchase/payment for additional costs and available methods - especially if you have a deadline.
Most people don't find it necessary to insure small purchases and so to keep shipping costs down, my listings do not include insurance. If you wish to insure your shipment - please convo me before making payment to inquire about additional costs.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility and are usually collected at the time of delivery by your customs agent. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs might be prior to purchasing.
I ship via USPS First Class International - Registered Mail. International shipping takes time and the Customs Office in your country may further delay delivery. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks to receive your package. If you have concerns...feel free to convo me.
I accept payment via PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can make purchases through PayPal using a credit card without having an account. Just select PayPal for your payment option and on the next screen you will be able to enter your credit information without creating an account.
You can also pay for your purchase by eCheck through your PayPal account. Your order will be shipped as soon as the check clears; which usually takes a few days.
Payment is required within 48 hours - please be courteous. I will contact you as a reminder if payment is not made - but if I haven't heard from you, I reserve the right to cancel any order that is not paid and re-list the item(s) so others may have the opportunity to buy.
Returns & exchanges
I will happily refund any BROKEN purchase (minus initial shipping charges) that does not meet your expectations. Please contact me within 3 days of receipt to arrange for return shipment.
You will be responsible for the cost of safely shipping the item back to me, including delivery confirmation/tracking. Once the item is received in its original condition a refund will be made to your PayPal account.
*** Since my goal is to sell my glass, I would appreciate your time to discuss how I could improve the product you are returning. Being able to connect with the designers is one of the benefits of buying on Etsy! ***
1. WHOLESALE & CUSTOM ORDERS: Please contact me to discuss. For all custom orders, full payment in advance is required and is not refundable. Check out my shop, the SOLD items section, and my web site for items you might want remade or altered, or if you have an idea for something better! Contact me and I will let you know if it’s do-able, by when, price, etc.
2. All glass is made in a non-smoking, pet free setting.
3. Although I try to capture the best images possible of each creation, the glass will always seem different once you see it in person. And colors, depending on your monitor’s resolution, can sometimes be slightly different than what they really are (especially with glass items).
4. Adjustments: For all adjustments to items listed, full payment in advance is required and is non-refundable.
5. Care Instructions: Please note that all handcrafted glass are not meant tossed, flung or thrown! Handcrafted glass items are rather delicate and are not always repairable. Please handle with care!
Disclaimer All items sold by Two Glassy Ladies are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Some items may contain lead and although harmless to adults, they are not suitable for children.