Application: Micro-organism containing the organization of the instruments used in cereals, sugar beet, potatoes, vegetables, strawberries, blueberry, grape, volumes and ornamental crops in the open field, as well as covered areas. Into the soil 5-10 cm deep roots nearby. It is recommended to use the 3x during the growing season. Fertilizers contribute crop root system and development, strengthens immunity, improves and enriches the soil. Dry fertilizer is recommended to treat the seed, the dose of 1g / m 2 or 1g / 10kg seed. Or mix with water and after 24 hours sprout the plants.
Active ingredients - Trichoderma harzianum and Trichoderma viride. These mushrooms successfully compete with pathogens for reduced food sources; breaks down the cell wall; distributed antibiotics that inhibit pathogenic. Preparation of seed germination, plant growth, improve wintering and reduce illness. This provides an excellent preventive effect and revitalize the soil. Preparations intended for use in cereals, vegetables, strawberries, fruit and berry, bulb pathogenic fungi, such as snow mold, ear fusariosis, root rot, potato late blight, black scab, gray rot, etc. prevention. Trihoderma world known since 1934. Trichoderma lignorum ability protect grows of fungal infections. Genus Trichoderma fungal preparations are produced in many other countries such as the Netherlands, the USA, Russia, Germany, etc.
Prepackage: TRIHODERMĪNS prepared wet product - a powder with 70% moisture 200g Dry soil preparation begins his active work 5-7 days after use. It is a particular advantage is a remarkable preventive effect of vegetables - potatoes, carrots, cabbage - and plant material flower (dahlia tubers, etc.) conservation. Dosage: powder preparation cultivation 1 g / m; seed treatment 10-20 g / kg; treatment of seed potatoes 20-50 g / 100 kg. The wet product cultivation, 10 g / m2; seed treatment of 100-200 g / kg; seed potato treatment of 0,5-1,0 kg / 100 kg
Treatment of nurses
1. A substrate intended for nursing is added to the wet formulation at a dose of 3 kg / 1 m3 of substrate.
2. Apply 20 g / m2 of moisturizer in the growing pots.
3. Mist growing pots in a suspension of 0,3 l / m2.
4. Take potted pills with a suspension of 20 ml per tile.
5. The inoculated plants are thinned with TRIHODERMINE suspension at a dose of 50 ml per plant.
6. The production plants are fogged with TRIHODERMINE suspension at a dose of 5 l / 20m2.
Soil processing techniques
7. TRICHODERMINE is incorporated into the soil 5-10 cm deep before sowing or planting the crop, and again 1-3 times during the vegetation season, by inserting in particular around the roots of the plant.
8. TRICHODERMINE is mixed with peat or soil 1: 100 and incorporated.
9. Soil mist or water with 1% TRIHODERMINE aqueous suspension. This means 100g to 10l of water and let to stay for 24 hours, after that for misting-make filtering.
10. Seeds thoroughly mix with TRICHODERMINE and sow. Before using TRICHODERMINE seeds can be wetted to ensure good adhesion of the product.
Seed Potato Processing Techniques
11. On the day of planting, potatoes are sprinkled with TRIHODERMINE. Pre-moistened potatoes.
12. Potatoes are thinned or shaken with 1% TRIHODERMINE aqueous suspension.
Treatments for herbs
13. Plant the roots moistened and sprinkled with TRIHODERMINE dry or wet preparation.
14. Plant the root before dipping 1% TRIHODERMINE in aqueous suspension.
Processing of plant surface parts
15. The plants are mist or water with 1% TRIHODERMINE aqueous suspension