Microorganism-containing agent with a particularly wide spectrum of effects.
Choosing the right form of use is suitable for all crops: field and greenhouse vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers and onions), potatoes, strawberries, fruit trees, berry bushes, ornamental crops - for disease prevention and plant growth. BioMix is a complex mixture of microorganisms containing seven bacteria and two mushroom isolates that reduce the number of pathogens, accelerate plant growth, promote blooming and mature fertility. It is recommended to use in cases of unknown origin and / or complex infections because the complex product has a very wide spectrum of activity. If agrotechnics are successful, then BioMix can increase productivity by as much as 50%.
Use - gray rot (Botrytis cinerea), leafy dark bacterial blight (Xanthomonas campestris), vegetable wet rot (Erwinia carotovora), potato black scab (Rhizoctonia solani), potato late blight (Phytophthora infestans), leaf variegation (Pseudomonas sp.), sprouting roots (Pythium debarianum), white rot (Sclerotinia sclerotiorum), crayfish bacterial spot (Pseudomonas lachrymans) in volumes of potatoes, vegetables, strawberries and magnolia vineyards and plantations in the open field and covered areas.
BIOMIX contains such bacteria:
1. Azotobacter chroococcum E-t
2. Polyangium cellulosum 5-t
3. Polyangium sp
4. Pseudomonas putida 48-t
5. Rhizobium melitoti 15
6. Streptomyces cellulosae D
7. Streptomyces griseoviridis P-t
1. Trichoderma harzianum 7-t
2. Trichoderma viride 1-5
Exposure: BIOMIX is a complex mixture of microorganisms containing 7 bacteria and 2 mushroom strains that reduce the number of pathogens, accelerate plant growth, promote flowering and maturation. Azotobacter spp. binds to atmospheric nitrogen, promotes plant development, suppresses many pathogens. Polyangium spp. emit golden and vitamins that increase plant immunity - the ability to withstand infections. Sreptomyces spp. releases antibiotics, malt enzymes, hetero-alcohols and amino acids; is a multi-pathogenic mushroom antagonist. Trichoderma spp. is a multi-pathogenic mushroom antagonist.
All micro-organisms in the BIOMIX product suppress phytopathogenicity and promote soil fertility, complementing each other. Several types of activities are summed up as follows: root colonization, synthesis of biologically active substances, competition with pathogens, direct destruction of pathogenic microbes. BIOMIX provides an excellent preventive and curative effect. It is recommended for complex infections because the complex product has a very wide spectrum of activity. If agrotechnics are successful, BIOMIX can increase productivity by up to 50%.
Usage of BIOMIX:
Treatment of nurses
1. A substrate intended for nursing is added to the wet formulation at a dose of 3 kg / 1 m3 of substrate.
2. Apply 20 g / m2 of moisturizer in the growing pots.
3. Mist growing pots in a suspension of 0,3 l / m2.
4. Take potted pills with a suspension of 20 ml per tile.
5. The inoculated plants are thinned with BIOMIX suspension at a dose of 50 ml per plant.
6. The production plants are fogged with BIOMIX suspension at a dose of 5 l / 20m2.
Soil processing techniques
7. BIOMIX is incorporated into the soil 5-10 cm deep before sowing or planting the crop, and again 1-3 times during the vegetation season, by inserting in particular around the roots of the plant.
8. BIOMIX is mixed with peat or soil 1: 100 and incorporated.
9. Soil mist or water with 1% BIOMIX aqueous suspension. This means 100g to 10l of water and let to stay for 24 hours, after that for misting-make filtering.
10. Seeds thoroughly mix with BIOMIX and sow. Before using BIOMIX seeds can be wetted to ensure good adhesion of the product.
Seed Potato Processing Techniques
11. On the day of planting, potatoes are sprinkled with BIOMIX. Pre-moistened potatoes.
12. Potatoes are thinned or shaken with 1% BIOMIX aqueous suspension.
Treatments for herbs
13. Plant the roots moistened and sprinkled with BIOMIX aqueous suspension.
14. Plant the root before dipping 1% BIOMIX in aqueous suspension.
Processing of plant surface parts
15. The plants are mist or water with 1% TRIHODERMIN aqueous suspension