- The LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoop 3 reflector is larger than most on-camera, reflector/diffusers used to soften light, but weighs less than all the others.
- Our LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoop 3 is a true white reflector with a professional black exterior finish. It is molded from soft foam, 50% thicker than the Lite-Scoop and Lite-Scoop II models, so it is much more durable.
- The LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoop 3 reflector can be easily attached to any rotating/tilting head speed light - Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Metz, Vivitar, etc., without the use of sticky disfiguring Velcro. The permanent, strong Velcro /fabric strap allows for quick and easy on or off for changing light situations.
- Changing from portrait to landscape style is very quick withall the LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoops, and keeps the light coming from a position higher than the lens. (That is the purpose of cumbersome and expensive flash brackets and cords, which could cost up to $200.00, but now these are not needed.)
- The LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoop 3 reflector's unique shape covers most wide angle lenses - this is the key to LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoop reflector's incredible photographic results. (shipped in boxes that protect this unique shape)
- The LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoop 3 reflector enhances skin tones, improves spectral highlights, almost completely eliminates "red eye", and softens shadows, placing them behind and below the subject.
- Unlike using ceiling bounce flash, even with a "bounce card", high and colored ceilings pose no problem for the LITE GENIUS Lite-Scoop 3 reflector.
SO WHY IS THE LITE-SCOOP A "MUST HAVE" FOR YOUR FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY ?
* Weighs a mere 65 grams
* Keeps the light source higher than the lens in both portrait and landscape modes. (like a flash bracket)
* Soft foam protects equipment & objects on accidental impacts
* Loses less light than any other reflector/diffuser (less than 1-stop)
* Reduces and softens shadows
* Creates light source 1600 % larger than a Canon 580EX flash. (the larger the light source - the softer the light)
* Works indoors and out
* Improves use of umbrellas and "shoot-through" scrims
* Reduces, almost eliminating, "red-eye"
* Easier on your subjects eyes than harsh direct flash
* Improves skin tones and spectral highlights
* Lights large areas more evenly than direct flash
* Effective under more different circumstances than any other flash modifier available
IN SHORT - IT WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET - GUARANTEED!