NOTE: If you are residing in Canada, please purchase only if you are okay with your parcel reaching you in anything from four weeks or longer! I'm not sure what's happening but most of my packages to Canada have gone AWOL. :( Thank you!
It's Kewpie Galore – every Kewpie baby doll in every size is here waiting for you and a new home!!! I'm not sure which ones are vintage and which ones are vintage-style but most of these are from Japan and some are made there too.
In this listing, you'll get:
1) One x 3cm tall Japan made Kewpie miniature doll (this is probably the tiniest size you'll ever get Kewpie in). At 3cm, this baby of the family is just a little taller than a paper clip! Head is moveable and those butt cheeks!
2) One x 5cm tall Japan made Kewpie miniature doll. This one probably ate a little more of Kewpie Mama's famous honey porridge and grew just a bit taller! With moveable head.
3) One x 7cm tall Japan made Kewpie doll. Moveable head and hands can be pushed up and down. This darling also has the longest lashes (if he's using a special mascara from Kewpie Land, we'll take 10, please!).
4) One x 10cm tall Japan made Kewpie doll. Big Brother has the biggest belly. Moveable head and hands can be pushed up and down.
5) One crawling Kewpie who's a little redder than his siblings (he probably crawled out into the hot summer sun and didn't wear sunblock, tsk tsk). He measures 5cm "long". Head moves so he looks like he is moving it side to side but note that arms do NOT move.
Please check out my other listings for more Kewpie lots! :)
Please note shipping T&Cs:
> International mail from Singapore to the rest of the world takes anything from one week (when the postman is on steroids) to four weeks (when the postman has been kidnapped by aliens).
> Shipping costs include tracking (sorry, even for local mail to Singapore addresses as things do get lost!) and padded envelope/ box where applicable.
> I will always contact you to let you know that I have received your order and I'll follow up with you in most cases to check if you have received your purchase (unless I've been kidnapped by aliens too)
> If tracking information shows that your purchase has arrived in your country, I'm not able to offer a refund in most cases. This is because Singapore Post only offers tracking until the point the package reaches your country's mail processing HQ. From there on, I'm not able to locate where your package is as it travels around your country to reach your city/state/town. :)
> Please always message me first if there's anything amiss with your delivery or order. Thank you!