Full Metal Neon Roll Call is eligible for Sand Fibers' "3-for- 2 Pattern Program."
Purchase any two Sand Fibers patterns and receive a third, of equal or lesser value, for free. Just specify your free pattern in the Notes to Seller during checkout. _____________________
The pattern in this listing is for my original Full Metal Neon Roll Call peyote design, which is created in even count, single peyote. The design is approximately 1.1" wide when created with size 11/o delica beads. The pdf file includes
● a list with the delica numbers and names for the beads used in the pictured cuff
● the actual bead counts required to create an 9.6"-long cuff
● a large, numbered graph for the 9.6" long full pattern
● a word chart for the full pattern
● tips on how to size and finish the cuff
Please note that my patterns do not include separate instructions for how to do the peyote stitch. Those are readily available by googling for "peyote beading instructions." _____________________
If you have any questions as you work with the pattern, I will be happy to help as much as I can. :) _____________________
By purchasing this pattern, you agree to the following conditions:
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe with the design (or derivative) in any listing/photograph/posting
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe when selling an item (or derivative) made from this pattern off-line;
● to sell any work made and sold from the pattern ONLY if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words, no mass production);
● to NOT resell or distribute (for free or for pay) or teach (for free or for pay) the pattern or any part of the pattern in any format, through any media.
Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright for either the pattern or the design itself which shall remain with Sand Fibers/Carol Dean Sharpe. Thank you for supporting your pattern designer's rights!
Great tutorial. Easy to follow. Bracelet looks great when completed.
Mar 17, 2018 by imstine
Mar 2, 2018 by Kat Oliva
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Returns & exchanges
I do not issue refunds.
I do accept returns due to defects in materials or work(wo)manship (not for damages from mishandling/misuse) for repair or exchange within one month of purchase. Please contact me prior to returning the item with a detailed explanation for the return.
Wholesale Pricing: *I do not offer wholesale pricing.
Consignment: *I do not place items on consignment.