This is commercial graded, professional, programmable Smart Kiln with two remote controllers, automatic open-close door, set of three “wave” ceramic shelves, heavy duty metal stand and with an emergency switch for additional user’s safety. Can be upgraded on request with a laser-based forced air extraction system and/or a PC camera with IR-filters. This kiln has also a fully programmable (temperature/time) and calibrated 32-segments (steps) digital temperature microprocessor that will allow you to regulate heating and cooling speed. It’ll allows you to work with most types of materials such as metals, clays, PMC, glass (fusing and annealing), enamels, plastics, composition material, glazing, some ceramics, porcelain etc. where accuracy temperatures, continuously heating time and/or automatic controlled heating options are required.
Important: this kiln has also a digital, over/low temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and an internal smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the programmable controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most glass, ceramic, glazing and pottery firing processes. Please find more information about this smart kiln below:
220 V AC version with EU/Russia standard electrical plug (two round pins + E).
240 V AC version with UK/Ireland standard electrical plug (three square pins).
240 V AC version with a standard AU/NZ electrical plug adapter (three flat pins).
– model: SK-1200.
– grade: Commercial.
– power 3500 W on 1200C.
– single phase;
– maximum heating temperature – 1200C (2192F).
– heating time to 1200C = 90 minutes.
– soaking time: on 1200C = 10 minutes. On temperatures below 1000C = 8 hours.
– fully calibrated on 5 points: 200C; 550C; 820C; 1100C and 1180C.
– estimated useful chamber’s dimensions: 15” x 7” x 7” (380 mm x 175 mm x 175 mm).
– minimal time setting point = 1 minute.
– minimal temperature setting point = 1 Celsius (0.1C is available on request).
– programmer with 32 temperature/time segments/points.
– CE approved: meets all Europe/US electrical standards.
– SSR (solid state relay) for accuracy control of temperatures (+/- 1C).
– no ASBESTOS at all. MSDS on insulation material is available on request.
– two of 18-mm (3/4″) ventilation holes on the door with stainless steel shutters.
– will be deliver to you with a heavy duty metal stand + plastic feet.
– will be deliver to you in wooden box.
– has remote controller (set of two) that will disconnect the microprocessor of this kiln from its power supply for avoiding unauthorised use.
– for your additional safety this kiln has an emergency secure switch on the front panel of electrical box for disconnecting heating element/s from its power supply if required.
– position of four heating elements – TOP.
– K-type industrial thermocouple.
– three meters mains cable.
– possibility to cancel all programs at one click (clean up the microprocessor’s memory for a new programs).
– possibility to jump from one program to an other program or inside one program between point/segment.
– possibility to abort any program at any time on any temperature point.
– possibility to hold work on a present temperature as long as you need.
– possibility to use this temperature controller as a simple PID controller.
– possibility to track each heating process and to save all programs on a PC/Laptop if you have a software, dongle and RS485-USB adaptor (supplied separately).
– need your own program? Send to us couple of required temperatures/time setting and we will programming this microprocessor for you free of charge and send it to you ready-to-use kiln.
– important: free for first year resetting of the microprocessor for your new projects (new programs) – online or via Email: use this service as often as you like without any restriction.
– kilns with top ventilation hole/plugs, forced laser based air extraction system, heat resist infrared camera and/or PC/Laptop RS485-USB adaptor with PC soft (to connect a PC/Laptop) are available for an additional charge on request.
– not returnable lot. Sold as is.
– delivering in wooden box.
– all after-warranty services worldwide include part-by-post.
– made in UK (London)
– weight – 40 kg.
Attention: You’ll require a screw-driver and basic technical knowledge for fixing to this kiln its electrical box, arm and few other items.
– the SK1200 kiln;
– two remote controllers;
– heavy duty metal stand with a door motor.
– Skype free for one year online technical support include re setting (programming);
– downloadable user manuals by email.
Once you place the order please allow additional 3-5 working days for order processing, testing, packaging and shipping.